Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
Wookiee
Well, heard back from the dealer. Quite a disheartening response i’m my opinion. Oh well, let the waiting continue.
Show full message

Attachments

Wanted33
Wanted33
I understand. Just gotta hope he's right, and there is good news in the no news. Good luck.
HardenUp
HardenUp
So frustrating...
imnewtothis
imnewtothis
I’ll say it...that’s an annoying response. I understand that he probably doesn’t know anything, but it felt slightly dismissive.

I’ll also say in this case specifically...no news isn’t really good news. Because it seems like every time there’s a drop off in communication by Ford it’s followed by some bad news haha
BroncoKong Jr.
BroncoKong Jr.
No news is bad news since dealers can see builds that are previewing
Wookiee
Wookiee
Yeah, I realize I’m powerless to change anything and have seen the writing on the wall for awhile now…I realize at some point a Bronco is coming my way(if the wife lets me drive it..LOL) I’ll just keep on working on the golf game while we wait
imnewtothis
imnewtothis
Yea just stay busy with other stuff man that’s what I’ve been doing.
I’ve also stopped checking the forum routinely/actively commenting...it’s helped put this in the back of my head which has been HUGE for my mental health lol
broadicustomworks
broadicustomworks
Good luck. IT would be nice to get something more for info, but if they don't know, they don't know.
I code 99'ed myself last week just due to the fact that best case, I was looking at late Sept. And at that point, I don't want to take my cross-country return trip in the winter, it is really close to '22 model year which opens up some options...
It was a hard decision.
Since before Day 1 reserve opened up I've been saving, waiting, dreaming up scenarios of things to do on the way back, places to go, things we can do once we get back home.

Hope your situation works out the way you intend!
Reactions: Wanted33
Wanted33
Wanted33
@broadicustomworks Yep, I know mine will be a '22 per my late res date. Like you I'm hoping it's not too late in '22. I'm picking mine up at Granger, and hoping to head further west also before returning to good 'ol North Carolina. I really don't want to see any snow. :) Knowing mine will be a '22 delivery has helped keep me from getting "the wants" to bad.
GotWake
GotWake
@broadicustomworks Same here, when they started shifting half the stuff I wanted to late availability. It just seemed like a better move waiting.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views