Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
HardenUp
Got my production email this morning!! Looks like Ford is sending out today.

FE, RR, 4 door, ordered within the first hour
Show full message
imnewtothis
imnewtothis
Congrats man!!
Iā€™m also really proud of myself because Iā€™m genuinely happy for you...I really thought I was going to be a salty jackass hahahšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Wookiee
Wookiee
Wookiee
Wookiee
What time was the email? Just kinda curious
Wookiee
Wookiee
also, whatā€™s the production date ?
HardenUp
HardenUp
Got the email at 9:10. Production date is July 19th
Reactions: Wanted33
Wanted33
Wanted33
@HardenUp Congratulations. I hope it's in your driveway soon. Looking forward to pictures, and a report on how you like it.
HardenUp
HardenUp
Thanks. This certainly wasnā€™t a power flex. Just warning folks emails might be coming today
Wookiee
Wookiee
No worries at all, thanks for the info. We are all on this wild ride togetherā€¦LOL. I am sincerely happy for yašŸ‘šŸ»
BigSki150
BigSki150
Got mine too! Week of July 19th.
BroncoTRails
BroncoTRails
Got mine too! Mine actually says week of July 12th, but Iā€™ll believe it when I see it.
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
Well hereā€™s my email from the rep at Felix Sabates. They know nothing:

ā€œGood afternoon Wes.

Thank you for your email.

No new updates at this time from Ford regarding production schedule for you as yet.

They had advised an email update would be going out at the end of this month. I am on the look out for you.

Do hope you are well.

Kind regards.

Susieā€
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
Can any of yā€™all that got emails share your dealer? Iā€™m perplexed because Iā€™m the biggest Ford dealer in Charlotte, they wonā€™t even tell me if Iā€™m within
their allocation.
HardenUp
HardenUp
Fort Mill - Iā€™m number 2 on the dealers list. I donā€™t know how many they converted
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
I shoulda went with Ft Mill. Iā€™m down there all the time
BigSki150
BigSki150
I went with Stephen's Auto in Danville WV. I was in the middle of initial allocations and they ended up with about 40 more after order conversions. Day 1 reservation.
Wookiee
Wookiee
@BigSki150 hopefully not that school way up thereā€¦šŸÆā€¦LOL
BigSki150
BigSki150
@G6BroncoUpstateSC Well hopefully mine will arrive in time to go topless for some of the cooler weather Football games.
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
So.....Felix Sabates in Charlotte finally just emailed me back......I am dumbfounded. The person who emailed said they "are not getting any feedback from Ford on their allocation"......

How would it be possible for a dealer, at this late in the game, NOT to know their allocation of Broncos?
Wookiee
Wookiee
Honestly @Tarheel I think itā€™s itā€™s a complete dumpster fire at Fordā€™s communication dept at this stage. I hope when this Bronco debut debacle is over that corporate does a thorough analysis of all the events that unfolded. Donā€™t get me wrong, I realize certain things (Covid, plant fires) put certain constraints on them but DAMN! I expected better from Ford. Like my dealer said ā€œno news is good newsā€ I think he just didnā€™t want to speak negatively of Ford but heā€™s probably in the same boat as your dealer, at least your dealer was honestā€¦LOL
Wookiee
Wookiee
Gotta apologize to ya @tarheel, The bells didnā€™t go off until I read your post again- You are absolutely right that itā€™s hard to believe about them not knowing their allotment. Their either full of BS or itā€™s just more proof that Ford is mishandling the whole communication process. Very frustrating for sure
Reactions: Tarheel_Wes
View previous repliesā€¦
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
@BigSki150 yea, its pretty laughable. I'm gonna try to get to the bottom of what's going on.
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
So given yesterday's email, I wanna make an intelligent decision.....if I KNEW I was within the dealer's allocation, I'd deleted the tow from my BD and switch to soft top (and hope for an aftermarket solution), but if I'm NOT, why bother, bc I'm gonna be '22 anyway. That seems like a basic thing for me to know in order to make a good decision.
Wanted33
Wanted33
@Tarheel_Wes My biggest fear is the cost plus shipping of the top when ordered from Ford is going to be crazy high. I was quite surprised when I saw that the top option is only $695. They are over 1K when you order one with a Wrangler. Good luck on your decision Wes. I know exactly where you're at with the hard top. I was there myself. But I know mine will be a '22, so the decision was an easier one for me.
jernst8854
jernst8854
Congratulations to all who have a build date so far. Still nothing but with my luck I expect something will happen that I won't get mine till 23 or 24. But anyway for those that have a build date when you get yours. How about some love for all of us waiting and take us for some rides. We are mostly from around charlotte.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views