Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
Tonyd24
Just got my Build Date of July 19 n I saw the Demos in Portsmouth last week. Better than I expected.
Any others get a Build Date? I’m in Maine.
Show full message
Maineah
Maineah
I'm in ME too, saw them on Monday and currently holding my breath I'll get something in my inbox at 2:00pm or just after...Smaller interior space than expected but loved the MGV.
Chrism81
Chrism81
July 19th for me too. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed back. Glad I switched to the 4 door after seeing them
jdrouin
jdrouin
I'm in Maine too, but haven't seen any emails yet. Though I did have all 4 of the late delivery stuff on mine, so I haven't really expected to get one either.
Arkeisios
Arkeisios
July 26th, saw them in Stoneham last Saturday. Wish they had a two door. The AMB looked great imo.
jdrouin
jdrouin
I havent seen them in person yet. I ordered AMB so I hope it looks as good as people say it does :)
Tonyd24
Tonyd24
AMB is Black until u get up on it, then its dark blue. It’s a pretty sick look. I liked it.
briggettek2
briggettek2
July12 for me. Hopefully accessories are available to order ahead of this.
Chrism81
Chrism81
They are or at least some ford one's are. I already ordered the security pull out drawer for the 4 door
jjcsr74
jjcsr74
Got my build week, July 26th…oddly enough I checked in with my dealer because I hadn’t received it yet and she stated I might be delayed due to of all things my tow hitch.

I asked if they’d install at a later date for the same cost and she agreed, so I had her take it off. 2 days later I got my build date.

Got a Badlands, Squatch, with the 2.7 I wouldn’t have removed any of that stuff.
Chrism81
Chrism81
yea I wasn't going to give up sas or the 2.7
projectrally
projectrally
I also went to see them in Portsmouth. I'm in South Portland. Reservation in the first 24 hours, was told by the sales manager that I have the first allocation at Yankee Ford (also in SoPo), but still no build date. Ordered a 4 door Black Diamond, only option I added was the hard top, and we all know how that's going...
Reactions: Tonyd24
jjcsr74
jjcsr74
I ordered a Hardtop also, guess I got lucky with my build date@projectrally
RhodeIslandRed
RhodeIslandRed
My build week is currently 7/19 too. It was first communicated as 6/28, then after all the commotion, I got bumped to 7/19. Still pretty psyched.
Badlands, Race Red, 2.3 with 7-speed manual
soft top, high pkg, tow pkg, floor mats.

I saw the demo rigs at Quirk Ford in Quincy, MA. It was well worth the visit. My dealer in Plymouth, MA has been expecting their mannequin for a while.

Anyone in the Northeast have an earlier date?
Chrism81
Chrism81
seems like most of the people that got the last email are 7/19. I am hoping I get bumped to an earlier date. Probably won't happen, but who knows. Already got stuff off the ford merchandise site and need my bronco for them lol
View previous replies…
Chrism81
Chrism81
@RhodeIslandRed
cargo security drawer, the tube steps, and hood protector trail armor. Don't really want to wait for aftermarket. Looking at security drawers already out there they can be pretty pricy so the ford one isn't too bad and I actually like the tube steps. They stick out far enough that when other cars open up their doors they will slam into the step instead of my door.
jjcsr74
jjcsr74
I ordered the drop down table from Levitt Ford for $169 had it two days! @RhodeIslandRed
RhodeIslandRed
RhodeIslandRed
@jjcsr74 I'm looking at a couple aftermarket drop down tables with cutting boards built in. One has plastic cutting board, one is wood. I gave my wife a few to pick from and haven't heard back. Somehow, this shit isn't a top priority for her. ha ha.

I'm really interested in the back compartment storage drawers. But I will wait until I have the vehicle. ARB has some really nice ones but I suspect they'll have a an exact dimension offering for the Bronco soon. I could give up on this idea and just throw my recovery gear in a bag, like I have always done.

I did buy wheels. But they are supposedly on a cargo ship waiting to be unloaded at port of LA. I got the Fifteen52 Analog HDs in white. They have zero offset which will poke them out an inch. But they'll easily accommodate 35s or more if I need it.

I see you guys have sasquatch. I am locked onto the manual transmission so I'll be starting with the stock 33s. I hope I don't live to regret this. As I further evaluate every option that forces the automatic, I'm starting to think the 7-speed can't handle any additional torque on either end (bigger tires, bigger engine).
jjcsr74
jjcsr74
I was looking at the drawer system too, was concerned I couldn’t use the roof or door storage with it…that said; realistically I’ll probably only pull the front and mid panels unless I’m close to home and just hitting a beach day. At that point drawers make more sense, leave the doors at home.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views