Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
Wookiee
Well…the infamous email has dropped. Just curious as to if anyone is considering canceling their order. I know that my wife does NOT want to. She read some of the posts and I pointed out that “possibly” switching to a soft top could speed up the process…her response “F a soft top, it’s either a hard top or no top” 🤣
Show full message
Ttp2017
Ttp2017
Definitely not cancelling but I am considering just pushing my order to a MY22 at this point that way I will have the additional options and colors.
Wookiee
Wookiee
I honestly haven’t paid any attention to what options may be offered on the ‘22. I did hear different colors, any idea what those options are?
Ttp2017
Ttp2017
@Wookiee The few big things that I know of will be the heritage editions, white tops, different wheels, and two new colors. (Evergreen & Yellowstone)
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
Yea, if I'm pushed out to '22, I want a green color and a white modular top....that's my ideal. But, if the F150 lightning comes in BEFORE my Bronco...I mean, Geez....ha. I'd actually consider it.
mmorgan
mmorgan
Knew I would be a MY22 from the start, 10/20. Now just wondering if another 12 months will get me close to a build date. 🤔
BroncoKong Jr.
BroncoKong Jr.
I'm considering going to '22. I feel like if it's not delivered by August it should be a '22 anyway. Which really sucks because I'm allocation #1 at my dealer.
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
I was just saying in the other thread, how can I make a decision when I don't even know if I'm within their allocation. If I knew, I might consider doing something. So frustrating. I kinda wish now I'd reserved one of the F150 lightnings. Just for the hell of it.
Wookiee
Wookiee
So, just had an interesting conversation with my dealer. I was finally able to get some hard numbers from him, our bronco is number 7 out of 64 for that dealership. Not a single one has been issued a VIN number yet. However, he did mention a conversation with his Ford rep for us in the Southeast stating that some “good” news should be on the way on the 7th of June…more waiting…LOL. All I can say to y’all who can wait is please do. If circumstances don’t allow it I do understand.
Wookiee
Wookiee
@Tarheel, when you call them what do they say? If your particular sales person isn’t helpful, ask for the Internet Sales manager. If you can’t get info out of him, try and go above him to the GM. Finding out the info you want will only take a few clicks on the ol keyboard. If after that you still haven’t found out…maybe call ford directly. I sincerely hope you can get some answers.
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
@Wookiee, that's what I'm gonna do....up until now I've only been emailing the "Bronco Specials" there......so, I'm gonna make some phone calls.
Wookiee
Wookiee
Definitely call! Good luck! Let us know how it goes.
mikeheel
mikeheel
No cancelling here. Still set on Badlands, 2.7L, tow package, and dual tops. Just curious to see when that will actually happen. My bets had been on about April to May of 2022, but no idea now. Considering a Lightning as well but very intrigued by a electric Ranger and wonder what kind of specs that will have.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views