Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
Jfoster05
Who from this group is going to be at the Off-Roadeo event in Horseshoe Bay? I just reserved for June 28! I was really hoping to bring my husband, but with the cost of the additional ticket I decided to go solo.
Show full message
PC Austin
PC Austin
Hi Joanna, thanks for checking. I booked for the 29 and my wife is coming with me. Yeah, it's pricey.
j_marinelli
j_marinelli
I'm a July 9-10 person. I paid to have my wife go though she wasn't to keen on the price. Really want her to have fun so that we can potentially start wheeling as a family (and maybe one day become a 2 Bronco family LOL)
Sarconus
Sarconus
same here. was going to run nearly 700 to bring just the wife and myself.
cmb
cmb
I booked July 3rd and 4th, will be going myself. Wife has not really enjoyed wheeling with the Jeep so would have been a waste of money.
JessD05
JessD05
Question. So you have to already have a VIN to be able to sign up for a date?
View previous repliesā€¦
ATX Madridista
ATX Madridista
No. You would just provide your order number. @JessD05
Mickey21
Mickey21
@JessD05 No, you need to have placed an order for one, and your account email must match the email you used to place your order with Ford on your Ford account. It will search the Ford orders for your email to match your reservation/order.
JessD05
JessD05
@j_marinelli @Mickey21 @ATX Madridista
Ok. Thanks!
Wondering bc every time I log in the Off Rodeo itā€™s taking me through the registration info which I already did and verified my order & email. Once I get to Save/Continue past Verification page, it goes blank.
I Think I need to call customer service.
Brocked
Brocked
I was, but I'm pretty turned off by the scheduling process now. Just not excited until I hear about my build date.
Jfoster05
Jfoster05
@Brocked Yes, I totally get it. I was on pins and needles for the longest time too. By build is so simple and that's honestly the only reason I got lucky this go round.
ATX Madridista
ATX Madridista
I will be signing up the week of my Bday July 28th. The price for guests seems a bit ridiculous lmao. Whats with the 2:30a-6:30am times for day 2?!?! šŸ˜‚
ATX Madridista
ATX Madridista
Also, does anyone find it odd that we are responsible for damage to the vehicles? Thats seems a bit odd. I've never done anything off-road but anytime I've done some type of track day with dealerships we were not at all liable for damage to the cars.
TriggerTX
TriggerTX
@ATX Madridista Yea, I found it really odd. I used to help put on off-road events for Land Rover dealers and also helped out with many others. If you were using the dealer's/manufacturer's vehicles they were on the hook for damages. Of course, we also rode along with clients in those provided trucks. The only thing I can think is that maybe they won't require a Ford rep to ride along on trail rides. Then it starts to make a bit more sense. It'd be nice if that's the case.
Mickey21
Mickey21
The reservation process has so many holes of no information, I started the process and then said meh. Was so excited to do this, that having a $300 additional bill to test drive a nonexistent vehicle seems like a bit of a bullcrap move. I may or may not attend now after all. To have no information until now is really some bad activity.
mpmcgaughey
mpmcgaughey
Yeah, I really wanted to check it out but I'm not going alone and going to end up paying close to $1000 after its all said and done.
TriggerTX
TriggerTX
Got my reservation for the 29th. Gonna be a long day dropping the wife off at the airport at 0530 then driving all the way out to Horseshoe Bay from there.
c2one
c2one
Iā€™m definitely going - just trying to figure out dates - probably wonā€™t be till late July - mid August. Iā€™ll be anxiously waiting to hear yā€™allā€™s feedback on the event.
JessD05
JessD05
July 17-18
RustySeatbelt
RustySeatbelt
I'm there July 30th.
Sarconus
Sarconus
Still no vin OR email
Roundrocktx
Roundrocktx
July 17th and 18th
Mickey21
Mickey21
Well, at least the lowered the guest price from 595 to 395, but still a bit steep considering we will be in the same vehicle.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views