Sponsored

Alabama Bronco Club

The group for Alabama Bronco enthusiasts looking to meet and discuss everything Bronco, off-road, and all else that is good.
Jeffal
Anybody in this group get a email with a production date yet?
Show full message
Erock
Erock
I will confirm that I have NOT. I don’t expect to until the fall anyway, based on what my dealer thinks and the fact that I chose every constraint possible, lol.
MNKYDVL
Same here, hardtop, sasquatch and bigger engine will probably put me towards the end :-(
Reactions: Erock
AUTigerinBham
AUTigerinBham
Same here....and the longer this takes the more likely i am going to potentially cancel my order.
Erock
Erock
@AUTigerinBham have you ridden in one... or have you gone to see them in person?
AUTigerinBham
AUTigerinBham
@Erock i saw one in person at T&C in birmingham as well as this weekend at the Summit. They havent offered test drives in either situation. I did sign up for the of rodeo in August but had to cancel as my son moves into his dorm that weekend at college.
Erock
Erock
@AUTigerinBham Didn’t know if you had gone to Townsend or not. I did the ride along there, they’re were quite impressive to me.
AUTigerinBham
AUTigerinBham
It has nothing to do with the ride. It is the constant delays and lack of transparency during this entire process.
LoloG
LoloG
I was scheduled for June 21st but the dealer just called and said it was moved to August. I also have every constraint possible....every. single. one. Not holding my breath for August either.
AH64DB2
AH64DB2
Nope. Saw 2 at Woody Anderson Ford a month ago.
Meharps
Meharps
Got my built email today! I’m in Huntsville, delivery is set for the first week of august.
Erock
Erock
Congratulations
AH64DB2
AH64DB2
Got this today…
“I just wanted to personally reach out to our Bronco Customers and let them know that tomorrow 7/23/2021 is the last day to convert your Hard Top to a Soft Top. If we don't make that change you will not get a 2021 and the chances of getting a 2022 are still low due to lack of availability with Hard Tops.

Please, feel free to reach out to me directly by replying to this email or call my direct line 256-517-1263.

Thanks,

Alan Hulsey
New Vehicle Manager”
Meharps
Meharps
Ha ha got the same message. Apparently they aren’t tracking that mine is on the way already! Ha ha
AH64DB2
AH64DB2
Congrats! Checking email 2/3 times a day…
Meharps
Meharps
@AH64DB2 just got a call from ole Woody Anderson and mine should be here today/tomorrow!
Erock
Erock
Congrats. Only new vehicle I’ve ever bought was from Woody, lol.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views