Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
Boston182
Hey @Gloff , I'm sure you hate the question, but had to have been expecting it: any First Editions from the forum getting scheduled this week or nah?
Show full message
Boston182
Boston182
Guess I'll take that as a "nah." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Boston182
Boston182
Let's try this again: Hey @Gloff any First Editions from the forum getting scheduled this week? :)
Gloff
Gloff
I thought scheduling was this week, but it's not. The email from the Scheduler said there was no Bronco Scheduling this week. I also saw Mike Levine had replied to someone that Ford was scheduling, but I don't know where that came from.

Edit: Also, didn't see a notification for this message back in May 🤷‍♂️
Boston182
Boston182
Hey, any information is good. Next week it is! Thanks for the help.
Gloff
Gloff
Hopefully next week. We do have Two FEs scheduling for the next scheduling period, but unfortunately not yours. FWIW, it looks like our FEs are scheduling sequentially by timestamp. That means after the two scheduling this period, there are two more in front of yours. You are #8 in our list of FEs
Boston182
Boston182
Welp. See you in October I guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gloff
Gloff
@Boston182 Don't feel too bad, our GM's FE is #10, no pull to get it bumped either.
Boston182
Boston182
Been a crazy two weeks between no scheduling and the bummer email.

@Gloff I dunno if you have any insight into this, but do you still think Serramonte is only going to schedule two FE's every first week of scheduling? No answer is still fine. My expectations are still October for delivery, but wanted to know if it could be sooner/later than that.
Gloff
Gloff
Afaik, yes. We were told which two last wholesale
Boston182
Boston182
Totally unrelated... Does Serramonte Ford do window tinting or nah? Been looking for places in the Bay Area and it'd be cool if I could skip a step on delivery day. :)
Gloff
Gloff
@Boston182 we don't, but I always refer people to King Tint in SSF. They're a bit on the high side, but work is quality. My sister's mustangs tint looks like the day they installed it 5 years ago

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views