Sponsored

The PNW Bronco Group

Group for Bronco owners (past, present & future) in the Pacific Northwest
Randy92Fox
Has anyone heard of dealerships in the PNW that are set to get their demo unit soon? Hoping to see a 2 dr/squatch in person.
Show full message
Reactions: NeoS281
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
Not yet. Have you got your build date yet?
Randy92Fox
Randy92Fox
@BroncoPVC I'm holding out for mansquatch but traded reservations with my dad and he got a build date of July 26th. Day 1 reservation and was told it was the #2 allocation at the dealership. 2 door base, 2.7, sasquatch
De Brus
De Brus
Nope, they seemed to have missed out on the huge opportunity here in the pnw. This has to be one of the biggest Jeep capitals of the US. At least in Spokane, every 4th vehicle seems to be a Jeep.
I3RONCO
I3RONCO
@De Brus Same in Tri-Cites. Wranglers (& Gladiators) everywhere.
Bodge Garage
Bodge Garage
@De Brus I agree. I am really surprised by the lack of engagement in the northwest, almost like Ford marketing has never been here or looked at the area. Hard to believe there are too many places with higher concentrations of Jerps.
De Brus
De Brus
And I haven't gotten a vin for my FE yet either. Feeling the "small" dealership blues 😏
Taco_Sexual
Taco_Sexual
I have an email out to my contact at Damerow Ford in Beaverton, OR. Last I heard, he was planning on getting two demo units. I just reached out to see if he has an expected date for receiving at least one of those. I'll update you all if I hear back.
View previous replies…
Randy92Fox
Randy92Fox
@jwrightpdx I had emailed Damerow before changing dealers and got absolutely no response. I hope everyone that goes through them has a better experience. It looks like my dad may get his Bronco (my day 1 reservation) before any dealers get a demo unit.
jwrightpdx
jwrightpdx
@Randy92Fox I had the same results after several attempts with different salesmen's emails there, unfortunately. I think they're one of those places that does everything by phone. Not my preference, but that's been the only way I've had any luck.

Sounds like your dad is set, has he got a build date yet? My day 1 res is supposedly the first in my dealer's queue, but I still haven't heard anything since ordering.
Randy92Fox
Randy92Fox
@jwrightpdx received an email from Ford the other day that production date had been moved to the week of 6/28 (originally 7/26) which matches the blend date on the window sticker of 0629. I've been refreshing the trackers all day. I think I'm more excited than my dad is. My plan has been to wait for basemansquatch and the white top but now that white tops are delayed til 2023 I'm considering going badlands route with my reservation.
rainman23
rainman23
Initially I was told mid June for Damerow’s demo units, but after the May email came out I checked in with them and now it looks like mid July. Hopefully that stays consistent.
Taco_Sexual
Taco_Sexual
I haven't received any response from them. They've been hit or miss for me in terms of communication. I wonder how many orders they have and if they're getting bombarded with questions. Wish they had some sort of Bronco message board or email list for customers of theirs that have orders lined up.
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
I haven't received an email from Ford but I looked up my window sticker and it's actually there. It has a blend date of 7/12/21. Also when I track my build through Ford it's status is now "in production". I'm not sure how to feel about all of this. I don't want to get my hopes up. We have no idea how long it's going to take to get from MAP to Seattle yet but I'd guess several weeks. I'm hoping to hear from Ford or my dealership with more accurate information soon.
Taco_Sexual
Taco_Sexual
Just checking in to see if anyone has heard anything about Portland-area dealers that may have mannequins available for test drives. I have heard nothing from Damerow in Beaverton. Thanks in advance for any replies!
rainman23
rainman23
Damerow should have them at the end of the month. I haven’t heard about any other dealers.
iTeachAginIdaho
iTeachAginIdaho
Jess Ford in Pullman is supposed to have one in "mid-July."
Swedishgirl68
Swedishgirl68
There is a 4 door Area 51 Automatic at Titus-Will Ford in Tacoma. I have a 2 door on order but thought it would be fun to go test drive this. The salesman Kevin was very knowledgable and nice. I drove it today (Satur
tempImageJMWu3l.png
day July 24th) it's priced for $59,000!
Taco_Sexual
Taco_Sexual
I haven't been in to check it out yet but it looks like Damerow in Beaverton, OR has a 4D, 2.7L, Lux Badlands for $61K.

Attachments

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views