Sponsored

Granger Fan Club - Broncotown, USA

This is a group for Bronco enthusiasts who are also fans of Granger Ford. It is a gathering site to share all things Bronco, Granger, Road trips, Wheeling and more. No need to buy from Granger, just an enthusiasm for their contributions to the forum!
Brichan
Are there any Granger customers out there getting First Editions or Wildtracks that plan to purchase different wheels? If so, I’ll offer to buy your old wheels. I’m pretty sure granger would do the install for us. Thanks
Show full message
Wanted33
Wanted33
I'm thinking basically the same thing. As I understand (from some time back), Granger was going to try and set up some type of wheel/tire program for folks that want aftermarket. I'm hoping that can happen, and some will change out their BL wheels and tires. Then if possible I would love to swap my OBX wheels/tires for a set of Badlands.
BattleBornBronco
BattleBornBronco
Considering swapping...
Diydner
Diydner
@Granger Ford @Zach@Granger Since deliveries are going to start this week 🤞, is Granger planning on doing some kind of wheel swap option?
Zach@Granger
Zach@Granger
We don't have any of our initial orders that I know of anyways that are swapping out wheels. We have yet to have any ship. All our still showing "in production" as of this morning. I'm showing 5 total that way.
Brichan
Brichan
@Zach@Granger I’m scheduled for July 20th build and plan to swap out my badlands wheels. If no FE or WT wheels are available I’ll go aftermarket. I’ve already spoken to Jay about it. I just wanted to put feelers out for the FE or WT wheels before I pull the trigger.
Max1h
Max1h
i would how ever i opted for 22 MY and im going to jump up to 37's.. but might wait a year or so to see all the nice aftermarket ways, really hopping someone comes out with a high fender kit so i dont have to lift it to gain up travel.
StedeBonnett
StedeBonnett
I'll jump in - I opted for a 22 MY OBX two-door and I also don't want to leave with the stock OBX wheels. Not too concerned - it looks like aftermarket is going to have some sweet options as well as a swap option. I love the Wildtrack look but the SAS would be wasted on me.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views