Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
vintage
Has anyone come up with a dealer that's willing to come close to Granger's Invoice minus $1000 or X-plan pricing.
Show full message
Reactions: Yxes and Elwood
Ttp2017
Ttp2017
Not yet around me, but I am seriously considering just having it shipped from granger if everyone near me wants MSRP.
Yxes
Yxes
there's one near Greenville, sc, that is not doing ADM and will accept X-plan. that's the best I've found so far. considering buying in VA and driving back roads back to charlotte. anything good in VA?
View previous replies…
SuckItMcGee
SuckItMcGee
@Yxes There's the guy on the pricing forum in WV who seems to want to match Granger for the most part. That'd be an awesome drive back through the mountains.
Reactions: Yxes
Yxes
Yxes
Yeah, if he does that would really be something. Having to ship twice and go through granger end up being a good deal but a little logically dicey. Id love to drive from VA back. Would be sweet to do a proper convoy! @SuckItMcGee
SuckItMcGee
SuckItMcGee
@Yxes Yeah, I mapped it from WV and that's a beautiful area of VA to drive through. I've never been to WV but flying into Charleston would be fun (it is a college town, bet there's decent beer there).
Yxes
Yxes
George Coleman Ford, Travelers Rest, SC.
Ttp2017
Ttp2017
@Yxes Cool thanks! I was thinking about switching to them if this new WV dealer thing does not pan out.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views