Sponsored

Arkansas Broncos

Everybody in the state of Arkansas with a Bronco is welcome to join!
Does anyone know if a dealership in Arkansas has a demo BRONCO
yet? I'm will to drive anywhere in the state for a test drive. I guess that
includes Eastern Oklahoma as well.
Show full message
Reactions: DizzyD
Hossamus Prime
Hossamus Prime
I may be wrong, i hope so, but I think all the DEMO ones going to dealers do not have motors or transmissions
Scratic
Scratic
Wood Motors in Jane Missouri says they have one incoming. Not sure how accurate that is though. The person I spoke with wasn’t very knowledgeable.
Jdm89
Jdm89
My question is whos gonna get the first arkansas bronco on the road?
Max1h
Max1h
OP why not just do bronco Rodeo? its free with your reservation and you get to drive it, the location is like an 8hr drive from central AR make a weekend out of it! (im personally waiting for the MOAB one to open)
Ragtop1962
Ragtop1962
Ours should be here at Lewis Ford Fayetteville in the next few weeks. I will post the moment it arrives. It will be a Black Diamond 2dr, Saq, Cactus Grey, 2.7
VoltageDrop
VoltageDrop
Mine is supposed to be built Wednesday and is delivered to my dealer in WV by truck so I'm hoping to have mine by mid July.đź’Ş
2 door base sasquatch 2.7 carb gray
smhenry
smhenry
Lewis Ford website had photos of either a shadow black or antimatter blue 4 door sasquatch Outerbanks on their showroom floor a couple days ago. I drove to the dealership today and it was nowhere to be found.
Ragtop1962
Ragtop1962
it was already sold
smhenry
smhenry
One of these days I'll get to see a squatch in person!
Ragtop1962
Ragtop1962
We have two more SAQ coming in for customers here soon. Hopefully our Demo will show up soon
kodiakisland
kodiakisland
Get my BD out of MAP purgatory!
Built on 7/13. Probably sitting next to the demo.
smhenry
smhenry
Mclarty Daniel Ford in Bentonville has two demos that arrived yesterday. One is a Velocity Blue 4 door Wildtrak and the second is a Cyber Orange 4 door Badlands with 7 speed. I spoke to another local guy that is on this forum while there, as we were both looking at the WildTrak. Do you happen to be on here? You said you are getting a Cactus Grey 4 door with Sasquatch.
Scratic
Scratic
They’ve had the blue Wildtrak for about a week. I’m guessing it was out when I went by today. i saw the Cyber Orange Badlands, it’s cool but my taste. I’m getting a Cactus Grey Badlands. It’s at Lewis now. Drove it today, picking up tomorrow
smhenry
smhenry
Switched from a 2 door badlands to a 4 door soft top yesterday and received my 9/6 build date a VIN today!
Hossamus Prime
Hossamus Prime
Congrats! hope i get VIN soon
Old Hound
I'm suppoese to be getting Mclarty Danields demo BRONCO for an overnight test drive this afternoon, I'll let you know how it goes.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views