Sponsored

SHOW ME MO BRONCO

Trying to get all Missourians into one group to chat and share Bronco stories and experiences!
dmenace
Show Me State! Where is everyone on their build dates!? Nothing for me yet😞
Show full message
Superthornbird
Superthornbird
Nothing here
SpeedTwin
SpeedTwin
Nada. My dealer is supposed to get their demo soon.
Blksn955.o
originally got a build date for 6/28...but it has since been moved out to 7/19. Ford also sent an email to me in the last 24hrs that my build date is still 7/19.

7/13 inside of 2hr from reveal.

Got my vin on 4/22 for my 4door badlands 2.3, 7spd, mic, mid,a51.
dmenace
dmenace
My pre order was at 6am day after opening, only because the system was down and I had to get to bed. My build order was 2/23.

Wildtrack- 4dr- lux- tow package- MIC top. I originally ordered painted and soft top combo, had to change it so I can get 2021 build. Priority code is 19 not sure if that means anything.
Clarice
Clarice
I’m sitting at priority code 19 which my dealer says that means it is buildable. 🤷🏻‍♀️ They are still telling me it will be Jan/Feb.
dmenace
dmenace
What is your reservation/ order date? Also what are you getting?
Clarice
Clarice
@dmenace

I reserved and ordered through the dealer on 4/7/2021. Badlands 4dr, race red, SAS, MIC, MGV, Lux, tow, 2.7
billgray72
I have also heard nothing as of yet.
Res. 7/17
Wildtrak, 2.7, Lux, Tow basically every possible thing that pushes me down the line. Possibly thinking of changing to Badlands with same accessories but taking soft top in hopes that it pushes me to 2021 build.
dmenace
dmenace
I'm getting the feeling that the lux and high package is also delaying our orders
dmenace
dmenace
So a friend of mine just got his order pulled in KCMO yesterday... Badlands, 2dr, 2.7, MIC top and tow package... he was a later reservation than I was. The main difference is 2dr vs 4dr and mid package vs lux package. I now know someone in KCMO that's getting there's really soon!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views