Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
OldBikerGeorge
Hello Carolinas,
Not changing my order, trying to be patient in Lenoir, NC
Bronco WILDTRAK 4 Door:
•​
2.7L EcoBoost Engine​
•​
10-Speed Automatic Transmission​
•​
17" Black High Gloss-Painted Forged Aluminum Wheel with Black Beauty Ring, Beadlock Capable​
•​
LT315/70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain (M/T) Tires(35")​
•​
Carbonized Gray Metallic Paint​
•​
Cloth Sandstone Seats​
•​
Wildtrak with Mid Package​
•​
Sasquatch™ Package​
Show full message
BigSki150
BigSki150
Welcome George from West Columbia! You shouldn't have to compromise but I have been reading that Ford is allowing Wildtrak to receive a soft top. I personally would wait because who know what the cost and shipping of a hard top will be. Good Luck!
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
Hey man, I grew up in Lenoir, still up there every week or so, my dad still lives there.....local business owner.
Wanted33
Wanted33
Welcome George. My Mommy in law lives in Lenoir, and the rest of them live all around there. I'm in Concord. With a 10/04/20 res I'm still, and will be waiting on our OBX for a while. Looking at mid/late summer of next year if I'm lucky. :)
MathRanger
MathRanger
Welcome!
jernst8854
jernst8854
Welcome. From Badin myself. 7/14/20 reservation and still waiting on my wildtrack. Not easy but hanging in there
A51Asheville
A51Asheville
Welcome! I caved and switched to the soft top out here in Asheville because of the option for the Hard Top Prep kit. I don't think I'll be upset with the choice but wasn't willing to compromise until they offered the prep kit with the soft top for free.
Jr Birdman
Jr Birdman
Good luck! I feel like you’ve got a better shot than I do with my two door.
Wookiee
Wookiee
Swung by my dealer on Monday after playing golf to sit down and have a pow wow…The GM and salesperson both sat down with me and went over the latest email about hardtops, MY ‘23…blah blah blah. Quick backstory though, when that email dropped I immediately forwarded it to my dealer…they had NO IDEA and thanked me for the info(they can’t stand their regional director or whatever his title is). After reading and rereading the email the GM said that we should be ok for a September build, the wife was debating on whether to switch to the soft top to speed up the process(Ultimately she decided not to because it isn’t what she wants) and also the hard top will cost more later as opposed to a factory installed option. Mind you the GM couldn’t swear to it but said that would make sense seeing as how ford hasn’t said anything about pricing in regards to the MIC being shipped at a later date. Anywho, I’ve rambled on enough, just kinda curious though how many have opted for the soft top option? Have a great day to all of you in the Carolinas
Wanted33
Wanted33
@Wookiee I'm sticking with the Hard top. I had originally went with the MOD top, but the wife changed her mind on the color, so I'm changing to the MIC when the '22 order banks open. After hearing the MOD would be a '23 build I would have changed anyway. I reserved in Oct. hoping mine would be a '22, but I can't wait until '23. That's just too dang long. :)
Wookiee
Wookiee
Yeah, I agree…waiting on a ‘23 is just waaaaay to long..LOL. Good luck!
RubyRedGT
RubyRedGT
I switched to soft top in mid May and got scheduled for a July 19 build soon after. Reserved 7/31 and converted to order in February. BL 4-door 2.7 & mid package.
BealsMama
BealsMama
Same thoughts here too, I know that if I don't wait on the MIC I'm not gonna get it! But I might have to start walking everywhere, my car here is gonna die any day.... thinking of a lease but WHAT IF I get a surprise and they pull through!?!?!?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views