Sponsored

SHOW ME MO BRONCO

Trying to get all Missourians into one group to chat and share Bronco stories and experiences!
BroncoFE1
I received my build date today! August 16th! I have a First Edition Lighting Blue with Onyx Black Interior coming to the KC area! Anyone else receive the good news?
Show full message
SpeedTwin
SpeedTwin
No, but congratulations! Please post pictures and let us know how you like it when it's delivered.
dmenace
dmenace
Still waiting... Congratulations!
centra28
centra28
that's a great looking combo, congrats!
Draykas
Draykas
awesome and congrats nothing here yet waiting patiently
bmclain
bmclain
Just sent my dealer an email to switch to the soft top. Hopefully that's gonna get me scheduled this year. That's all I'm willing to sacrifice. I'm going to be super jealous seeing those broncos cruising around KC. Especially those sexy blue ones!
BroncoFE1
BroncoFE1
Hopefully you'll receive the good news soon after making that sacrifice!
PoppyTim
PoppyTim
Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing some here in SW Missouri soon. Still haven’t heard anything about our BD. Anxious to get it out and try it down at SEMO in Seymour against my daughter’s Jeep. 👍👍
BroncoFE1
BroncoFE1
Thank you! Im planning on some camping trips in SEMO! I don't know of very many trails around my part of town but Hopefully you can do that very soon! I think these broncos are gonna surprise us with all its glory!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views