Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.Tā€™s of the bay!!
WantSumBronc
Anybody else receive a build email from Ford today? Feeling quite lucky to have received mine, week of 7/19. BL, 2.7, Lux, MiC, Tow
Show full message
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Congrats!
WantSumBronc
WantSumBronc
Thank you, and best of luck w/ the process.
thattrue32
thattrue32
congrats not yet! its nice to see that you have a pretty built BL and its not pushed out very far.
WantSumBronc
WantSumBronc
I was pleasantly surprised by that as well. I had seriously contemplated switching to soft top and dropping the tow package, stuck to my guns and got lucky. This whole thing is a crapshoot. The main reason I shared was to see if there were others who were getting news as well, in which case we could do a meet up in Aug/Sep. Canā€™t wait!
Chief1301
Chief1301
@WantSumBronc Congrats! Nothing for me yet. My order is a 2 door BL, 2.7, Lux, Tow. Still waiting.
wildabeast4
@WantSumBronc Congrats! Nothing here either, pretty bummed out since I was a 7/13 reservation and was really hoping to get scheduled this week. What dealership is your order with?
Natai
Natai
Nice to see a build like that getting scheduled! What was your reservation date?
calgecko
calgecko
nice- congrats!! You've gotta be besides yourself with excitement!!! My reservation date was 7/20 and order date was 2/1.. but 2.7, Badlands, Sasquatch, Tow package MIC top... I probably won't see mine this year
Mdemieville
Mdemieville
I got my letter this morning as well. Day one reservation. 2.3, manual, mid, tow, mic, and optional wheels
FatThunder84
FatThunder84
Nope. Starting to get frustrated with this ordering process, especially as a First Edition holder.
Boston182
Boston182
Seeing other Broncos get VINs/Scheduled with Tow packages... as a 2-door First Edition Holder, I was under the impression that the only limiting factor was tow.

I. Am. Not. Happy.
Boston182
Boston182
How many of you went through Serramonte with @Gloff ? Wondering if its just because they can only do so many FE's at once...
Reactions: calgecko
U725Bronco
U725Bronco
@Boston182 I'm at Serramonte with a 4 door FE (no tow package) and no vin yet. It seems likely Ford is only scheduling a few FE at a time for a given dealership. I think Serramonte had 10+ FE's so some of us are likely to be very late 21's. Sucks big time, but hopefully we know more with the email going out tomorrow.
calgecko
calgecko
@Boston182 yup, I did - 4 door badlands sasquatch 2.7 MIC and tow package - I'll never get it LOL
Jacksonholio
Jacksonholio
Nothing here. I'm at Serramonte but there were about 10 sasquatch ahead of me. Still, was hoping to hear something today. I've slowed down my enthusiasm for a while. I need to save it for later...apparently.
Chief1301
Chief1301
Any of you with orders at Walnut Creek Ford heard from Shahram lately? I saw him at the Bronco event. But haven't heard from him since. He closed his thread here on 6g, and I've text him twice lately and got a generic automated reply. I'm calling the Dealership tomorrow.
Chief1301
Chief1301
I got an email from Shahram. He got the notice from Ford about tomorrows emails and believes a lot of people will get build dates tomorrow. Fingers crossed šŸ¤ž Good luck to everyone that doesn't have build dates yet. Hopefully tomorrow is the day!
jmhutner
jmhutner
@Chief1301 Everything I've read indicates we are not getting build dates today, but rather bad news instead.
Chief1301
Chief1301
Forgot to mention that Shahram said the forum locked his thread. Apparently there's an issue with Dealerships having threads? He said he was trying to find a way to get a message out to forum members. It's all good.
View previous repliesā€¦
Chief1301
Chief1301
@Mdemieville Hundreds $ a month! Wow that's a little extreme. Not a smart move for a Dealerships advertising budget. At this point, as far as Bronco goes. Most everyone has placed their orders, and won't be transferring. What's the benefit for a Dealership to be on Bronco 6g at this point?
Mdemieville
Mdemieville
@Chief1301 I agree. That's what didn't make any sense to me
Boston182
Boston182
Man. I thought this website was toxic for the redneck antimaskers and all the hate speech. Then the ads got so bad the site functionality is garbage. And now they want to charge hundreds a month for letting its users have a place to communicate with dealers directly?

This site is a load of shit.
Mdemieville
Mdemieville
My dealer had the same issue and is no longer part of the forums
murphtron
murphtron
Congrats on the build dates! I too have a BL sas lux tow order at WC Ford but have no expectations as Iā€™m a March 1 order. Have fun with yours! Shahram did share that WC has 250+ orders. Thatā€™s seems like a lot
Reactions: Chief1301
jmhutner
jmhutner
@murphtron That's funny. I've bought five cars from them in the last ten years and they won't tell me anything.
Daktari
Daktari
Shahram told me they have 80 allocations and I'm #41, not that that means much if those 40 in front of me are also all top trims with all the 'sins'. Considering the wealth in this town, I'd not be surprised. Meh, I'll get it when I get it, not making any changes to my order.
View previous repliesā€¦
Daktari
Daktari
@Chief1301 same to you, enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend!
I have a 4dr Badlands, Squatch, Lux, MIC, tow and tomorrow my Cyber Orange will probably be revealed as the next sin -D
We'll all get it when we get it, I haven't even contacted Sharahm since meeting him for a min at the Bronco Visit Schow. Nice guy, seemed to be a fan too.
jmhutner
jmhutner
2 door Badlands, Manual, Lux, Hardtop, Tow, Cyber Orange. I think I'll see mine in 2023. Lol
@Daktari
jmhutner
jmhutner
Yeah, just found out I am order 176. 2023 might not be a bad bet.
murphtron
murphtron
@Daktari exact same build + color! Iā€™m just gonna patiently wait. And in the meantime Iā€™m rebuilding my 2000 Miata to keep my car gene occupied.
Monsterdun
Monsterdun
Just got confirmation on my FE order
Welcome!
Your 2021 Bronco First Edition is estimated to be delivered to Serramonte Ford between 7/8/2021 & 7/14/2021.

Shipped

Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.

I checked with Sean, thinks maybe adding a week on that delivery date, but no matter, I am patiently waiting.
WhoaNelly
WhoaNelly
Congratulations! Please update us on the actual delivery date when it happens. I'm curious to see how long CA deliveries take by rail. I'm also with Serramonte with a mid-July build date.
murphtron
murphtron
Excellent! Psyched for you
fronc
fronc
@Monsterdun Latest update as of this morning, my truck crossed into New Mexico and checked in at Clovis, NM at 8AM on July 4th. No logged updates since then, so it probably has been sitting at the railyard. Getting closer!
WantSumBronc
WantSumBronc
Youā€™re officially THIS CLOSE to being a very happy man!!
BLMike
BLMike
In case people ordering from WC Ford misplaced Shahram's contact info here it is. (Yes, dealerships need to pay to play on this forum)
[email protected]
925-932-2900

I can only repeat what others have said about him. He is a pleasure to work with and is honest. He handled himself very professional when he was posting and he wishes he could continue to participate.
View previous repliesā€¦
fronc
fronc
@BLMike do you think he'd mind running a quick FVVS report on my VIN even though I didn't order from him? Lol I ask my dealer every day and don't wanna annoy them too much
BLMike
BLMike
@fronc Iā€™m sure he would love to be bombarded with questions from those he didnā€™t make a profit off of. šŸ˜€ I know you were joking around. I get it though, we are all excited. FYIā€¦my profession is also sales and I sympathize with Shahram and the bucket we get thrown into. We are slimy until proven helpful.
WantSumBronc
WantSumBronc
@BLMike I am in sales as well, sad but true reality.
Reactions: BLMike
Mdemieville
Mdemieville
The dealer embargo has been lifted and they can post here again
Chief1301
Chief1301
@BLMike According to Shahram's post on his thread, looks like you may have helped out with getting Shahram back on Bronco6g? Thank you Sir! Much appreciated!
BLMike
BLMike
@fronc how are your mods coming along?
fronc
fronc
@BLMike very, very good. I'm still in transit but really need to find some time to journal it all. Lots of updates on instagram.com/froncobronco for now, big news coming soon.

Short story: most parts are going to take a few weeks for the vendors to manufacture still, but exciting stuff is coming.
Reactions: BLMike

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views