Sponsored

The Broncos of Virginia(s)

A more localized group for Virginia and West Virginia!
Good afternoon everyone. If no one has seen a bronco in person yet Richmond Ford on West broad in Richmond has two 🙂
Show full message
ALVA DUDE
ALVA DUDE
Please tell me they ARE NOT for sale. That would be a serious kick in gut.
Vtfakie
Are they actually there, have they already been delivered to their new owners? Each time I pass by, drive through the lot they aren't anywhere to be seen.
jordan2303
No they are actually customer ones but here's a kick in the gut for you. On the first edition the guy is not picking it up for another 2 months because he's getting a home built and can't ping his credit 😡
Vtfakie
Guess I know where I'm going (again) this afternoon.
jordan2303
While the rest of us are still sitting in limbo waiting on a freaking email 🙄
jordan2303
The wild track has since delivered Friday when I saw the two but the first edition isn't going anywhere anytime soon. They have it parked around back so no one sees it .
Vtfakie
For anyone else, the First Edition is in the showroom. They are expecting their demo any day now.
jordan2303
Just left the Ford dealership in Ashland and they have a black four-door Big Bend that is going to be for retail sale after they put a 6-in lift and wheels and tires on it 👍🏾
Beau J
Beau J
Purvis Ford in Fredericksburg (4 door AMB squatch) and Sheehy Ford of Springfield (4 door A51 Big Bend Squatch) have their demo units.
Vtfakie
Richmond Ford Lincoln (downtown-ish) has their demo available for test drives.
Wildtrak soft top, cloth seats, cactus gray

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views