Sponsored

Arkansas Broncos

Everybody in the state of Arkansas with a Bronco is welcome to join!
Well it's been a year ago that I put the deposit down for a Bronco that I don't seem to be any closer to getting then last year. I am getting old and don't have a lot of time or patients left. I've started looking at jeeps again, my wife has told me she would rather we get a jeep, we'll see, but if I do FORD can be sure I will never have anything good to say about them. oh and I will drop the order for the FORD LIGHTING as well.
Show full message
u-joint
u-joint
It’s been a very interesting process to say the least. I know it doesn’t help but you’re not the only one.

Model: Badlands, 2dr, non sas, mid, mgv, 2.7, tow
Reserved: 7/16/20 @ 6:15am
Order Confirmed: 1/21/21 @ 1:50pm
Production Communication: Nothing
unfortunate
unfortunate
Not sure what you ordered but if it has the hardtop, have you tried to switch to soft and see? Seems like that’s the huge constraint right now.
Reactions: DizzyD
Old Hound
You can't get a soft top on a Wildtrec and honestly I don't want one, I've had them on Jeeps and over time they are to floppy for me.
Max1h
Max1h
I suppose its different for everyone, i reserved 7/13 and opted for 22 for a hard top. will be the toys for the most part. i never pictured the bronco as a "need" vehicle. Heck i might even wait till 23 if the MIC's keep popping out bad.Perks to not being first, no bad mic top + more after market things will be ready and tested! If you need a vehicle now get one! :D Best of luck with the jeep :)
Reactions: DizzyD
Old Hound
No, I don't need it now, but I would have like to have got something from them telling me when I would be getting it. That's something they told everyone they would know by now.
Max1h
Max1h
that's on your dealer not ford.. my dealer (Granger) has been amazing with communication.
Old Hound
Sorry, Ford is the one who promised delivery dates to all those who had an order placed this year and they are the ones who said no we can't do that now, but we will keep you informed. ha ha !!!!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views