Sponsored

Central Florida Broncos

Central Florida Bronco owners dedicated to sharing and enjoying off-road excursions and discussing all things the Ford Bronco has to offer.
LkldBronc
Well… has anyone in central fl got word on a delivery date yet? Mine should be on its way any day now.
Show full message
Reactions: tmbonnett
King_Bronco0327
King_Bronco0327
Not yet. Bought mine out of state but weirdly enough people with the exact same build week production date are moving up into production status on the Order Tracker, and getting their window sticker.
View previous replies…
LkldBronc
LkldBronc
King_Bronco0327
King_Bronco0327
@LkldBronc To be honest, I get a little low key pissed when I login to the tracker and see that nothing has changed, I just stopped looking.
LkldBronc
LkldBronc
@King_Bronco0327 I was trying to understand what everyone meant by the date on the bottom of the window sticker but I didn’t find a clear answer. All I know is it’s in production but people who have had there’s delivered still say in production as well..
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf
Dealer told me that it takes about 2 weeks from shipping date for the rail deliveries to reach Central FL. Take that with a grain of salt I guess. My blend date was yesterday. I don’t expect to see it until the end of July.
LkldBronc
LkldBronc
@Papa Smurf kind of what I figured as well. My birthday is July 16th so I was hopeful for a top off/doors off cruise to the beach.
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf
@LkldBronc fingers crossed for you! That’s also my momma’s birthday.
madbaird
madbaird
Nothing yet on my side, of course I have the deadly sins...Wildtrak, Tow, LUX, and Leather
I was early next day reservation and was told I was 15 out of 30 allotments.
JPNBronco
I’m still waiting on a build date too…
Andy6GRealG
Andy6GRealG
I opted to push my build to MY22 for the off chance of a dark green with white hard top but that white top has been pushed to 23. So I had a July 13th res which meant I might have been receiving one now but I too had all the gold back add ons. I typically don’t get jealous of other people but dammit these things look so sweet. Looks like I get to order in September now. Hope to finally see mine by the beginning of next year.
tmbonnett
tmbonnett
I have a build week of 8-9-21 and VIN. I feel lucky to have that much.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views