Sponsored

Central Florida Broncos

Central Florida Bronco owners dedicated to sharing and enjoying off-road excursions and discussing all things the Ford Bronco has to offer.
BroncoTPA
We picked up our Bronco from Mullinax in Kissimmee on 7/12, I thought I would share our timeline for reference.

7/13 reservation, 3/19 order. VIN assigned 4/22. Our original build week was 6/14, it was pushed to 6/28 then moved up to the week of 6/21.

The blend date on our Window Sticker was 6/24 and was built on 6/25. It shipped on 6/29 and arrived to Mullinax Ford on 7/12.

We strategically ordered to avoid the deadly sins. OBX, 2.3L, Soft Top.

Also, the soft top is very good quality. Living in Florida I wouldn't want a top that I have to leave at home due to the afternoon showers. We have already been caught once in a downpour. We flipped the top up and stayed relatively dry with no doors or rear windows. Would have been a completely different story if our roof was at home.

Good luck, I hope to see more Central Florida deliveries happening soon!
Show full message
tmbonnett
tmbonnett
Congratulations. What Color did you go with?
Tripper
Tripper
Did Mullinax say anything if you were the first or how many they've received so far?
Diydner
Diydner
Is this you? If so, I follow you guys on YouTube. Great stuff!

BroncoTPA
BroncoTPA
@Diydner yep, that is my wife. As you can tell she has claimed the Bronco as hers.
Diydner
Diydner
@BroncoTPA that’s awesome! I was happy to see there was no damage to your soft top. I would have been just as upset as her if I made the same mistake. Especially right now with the level of difficulty it would be to replace it.
BroncoTPA
BroncoTPA
@Diydner yeah that is the fear. We had a similar issue when I tried to install the 4wp leveling kit. Only difference is, I did not cry lol. I did lose a few hours of sleep due to stress. Lol
Emanalpha
Emanalpha
Thank you I live in central florida and am patiently waiting!!!!!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views