Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
Newraptor
I was just curious did anyone get there bronco yet? I should get mine in 2-3 days
Show full message
NavynutZ
NavynutZ
Waiting for mine to get built on 7/19. How long did it take to get yours to Cali?
Newraptor
Newraptor
Shipped 2 weeks ago on rail Monday was in Nevada.
NavynutZ
NavynutZ
Dang. Not bad. If that time line holds true for me. I might get mine mid August...
JediMcMuffin
JediMcMuffin
Switched from wildtrak with MIC to badlands with soft top. Hoping for September
FernieSanders
FernieSanders
Mine is supposed to be built this week, I have my window sticker but no completion dates or delivery dates. 7/16 blend date
Newraptor
Newraptor
I will let you guys know when mine gets in….
Newraptor
Newraptor
Dealer just text me said my bronco is in California now yes yes
Newraptor
Newraptor
Outer banks lux white Sasquatch
Newraptor
Newraptor
Mic top
Medhass
Medhass
Hey new raptor when was yours built?
Mine shows it's been in production since 7/1 but the tracker don't show it being built.
Did the tracker work for you?
Btw who did you place your order with?
Newraptor
Newraptor
bobwondriesford up north.
No the tracker still said being built
Medhass
Medhass
Did you get an email from ford that it was shipped?
Newraptor
Newraptor
No my dealer told me
Newraptor
Newraptor
They called the Ford rep
Medhass
Medhass
What day was your production day?
Newraptor
Newraptor
6-20
619Bronco51
619Bronco51
I have yet to receive a VIN - modified my order to a soft top in hopes of speeding up production. I'm in SD and my local Ford Dealership's internet manager informed me that today (7/15/21) was the final cutoff for adjustments to the order build.
View previous replies…
619Bronco51
619Bronco51
JediMcMuffin
JediMcMuffin
@619Bronco51 They moved the cutoff out a week, based on the commodities doc Granger published it looks like very few people elected to change their order. My order is at Gosch in Escondido. They're pretty responsive. I didn't know of Bronco6G initially otherwise I probably would have went to Kearney Mesa seeing how active that group is on here.
NavynutZ
Ape224
Ape224
I had a build date of 6/26 and received my BD on Tuesday
619Bronco51
619Bronco51
@Ape224 did you receive an email from ford or was there a portal you logged in to on the ford website to get your build date?
Ape224
Ape224
I received an email from ford on the 26th that the Bronco was built. I also followed the VIn tracker every hours for a week to check status.,..... I found the ford emails were about a date late to what was actually taking place.
RACERED-WT
RACERED-WT
I want a hard top.. so yea, 2023...🥲
Newraptor
Newraptor
I got it today
Newraptor
Newraptor
Yes train was slow
RACERED-WT
RACERED-WT
Hi all! Been a long time since Ive been on here. Whelp I just received the email that as an original reservation holder at Kearny the 2023 Bronco orders will soon be open for me to decide if Ill order or wait another year. I'm the guy that wanted a painted hardtop at launch and was willing to wait for one. So here I am hoping that time has come. I guess we will know soon?!?!

How has everyone's experience ordering with Kearny or Other SoCal dealer? Anyone plan on placing order like me for a MY23? I have faith it will be a smooth process and I hope at least MSRP is still honored. How has financing been for you guys? My plan is to get a fully loaded BadLands. So lets say that cost will be 60-65k... I plan to pay 40k cash and finance 25k.. Any tips or advice for me with that regard?
NavynutZ
NavynutZ
@RACERED-WT Kearny Mesa was great. I did have a loose ABS sensor that I had to bring it in the next day for but everything else was fine.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views