Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
Jfoster05
The Evil Queen is home. Such a great experience at Mac Haik! Ended up going with Ford for my finance option because they gave me a better rate than United Heritage. I’m in love! Too bad it poured down during our time there. Didn’t get to take as many pictures as I wanted. Getting a 2” lift, 35’s, floor mats, rear mat and Bimini top. So, I’ll take more pics once it’s all done.
B442459F-5E35-4DCD-833E-19C3C67748BD.jpeg
Show full message

Attachments

j_marinelli
j_marinelli
Congrats! Please do post some updates as you do lift and tires!
IROCnRoll
Sweet! Which motor/transmission?
Spooled
Spooled
Badass!
Mr_Scoutmaster
Mr_Scoutmaster
Trying not to be a pest to Shaun and the folks at Mac Haik - did you see if anyone else was getting theirs or did they mention anyone else taking delivery lately? Do you know where you were in the allocation? I just saw a First Edition at Covert on 183 sold today to a walk in. Must’ve been an abandoned order. They sold it for MSRP.
Jfoster05
Jfoster05
Shaun doesn’t view any of us as pests, so don’t worry. The entire dealership were so awesome and happy for me. My Bronco was an easy build, so that is why I got it when I did. I was 44 out of 160. But he said the way that Ford did things with their allocation was crazy. I got mine 1yr and 4 days after my initial reservation. I know how hard it is to wait. Good luck. One more person got theirs today, that’s it. She also got a Big Bed, soft top, nothing fancy.
RTLGarage
RTLGarage
Looks amazing! We will need more pictures!
Reactions: Jfoster05
Jfoster05
Jfoster05
@RTLGarage I’ll take more when it’s not raining and when I get the mods. I was actually pleasantly surprised when the cost for all my upgrades was less than 4wp.
phishphood
phishphood
So very jealous. Congrats!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views