Sponsored

SHOW ME MO BRONCO

Trying to get all Missourians into one group to chat and share Bronco stories and experiences!
AcenTitus
Suntrup Ford in Kirkwood just got their 4dr Wildtrack mannequin. Should be available to drive in the next couple days.
3D2AC497-CCB9-4343-B1A4-12F65BE3FD83.jpeg
Show full message
gaspasm
gaspasm
Dang. I’m liking red more and more
gaspasm
gaspasm
Where does that plate get mounted?
AcenTitus
AcenTitus
@gaspasm I’ll be getting a shackle mount and putting it right where I’m holding it there.
Superthornbird
Superthornbird
Cool beans, me and the Mrs. Would love to come up and drive it
bhornberger
bhornberger
Stopped by and took a look tonight. Anyone else who stopped by notice the passenger side windshield has a crack in the corner about 6-10” long already? I wonder how much an OEM replacement costs. When I replaced my 150 windshield I really wanted the F150 logo at the top center, but didn’t want to pay the premium. I think it was an extra 500$
AcenTitus
AcenTitus
@bhornberger I didn’t do it! I may swing by tomorrow and see about taking it for a test drive. I’ll look for that and see what I can find out regarding replacement costs. I know my Challenger windshield was 500 and eventually a bit more to replace with the cool Challenger Easter Egg in the lower driver side corner. Wouldn’t be surprised if it were a similar amount or significantly more because of scarcity
bhornberger
bhornberger
I did not test drive it, really wanted to but I’m waiting till mine shows up! I also noticed that it had the rear washer / wiper hookups even though it was a soft top. Enjoy the test drive if you have a chance!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views