Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
momac51
My baby Blu arrived today at my dealer. Super excited to bring her home tomorrow.
Badlands 2.3 Manual Lux
Show full message

Attachments

Jubear
Jubear
Congrats
JakeC
JakeC
Awesome! Let us know if you have any upcoming Holly Oaks off-road trips planned. 😆
Nite93
I'm getting a manual Badlands. Can't wait!!
Big Island Bronco ?♂️
Big Island Bronco ?♂️
Congratulations and a 2-door no less 😍
Reactions: Nite93
Shamrocklax03
I picked up mine on Tuesday...you are going to love it. Same trim package, MT. It is so much fun to drive.
Burnz442
Burnz442
how goes the new Bronco? It looks just like the one I have on order but I'm leaning now towards the 2.7 and auto only cause the 2.7 seems to be the engine of choice. Just wish the manual was offered with it!
momac51
momac51
@Burnz442 I am enjoying it, so far. I would have opted for the 2.7 if they would have offered the manual with it. Still feel Ford should offer the manual in that configuration even if they charge a premium for it. I would have gladly paid extra for that configuration.
Shamrocklax03
It’s great. Love the MT and it’s super fun to drive. Audio is crisp and powerful enough to hear with the top down on the highway. Only issue I’m having is the soft top frame is rubbing on the roll cage frame. I’m taking it to the dealership tomorrow for them to document/fix. I’m still finding Easter eggs.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views