Sponsored

Bayou Bronco Club

A friendly place for Bronco owners in Louisiana to meet and share the joy that being a 6th gen Bronco owner will bring!
Fatdaddy
So I just watched this video on Bolton Fords (Lake Charles) Facebook. Scroll down to the 4:10 video. I’m not sure how you guys feel, but I would be pretty upset if this was my vehicle. Customers getting in and in the hood, crawling all over the vehicle, guys getting inside with drinks, the chick trying to pull off the fender flare, showcasing my vehicle to the public to view and climb in, etc. Maybe I’m crazy, but man I would not be happy.

https://m.facebook.com/BoltonFord/?__nodl&refsrc=deprecated&ref=external:www.google.com&_rdr
Show full message
  • Angry
Reactions: Happytown
BOLD Renegade93
BOLD Renegade93
Yeah I don't know the context of this video but if it was a customer order then I wouldn't be happy. If someone refused their order and this one became available to sell, then I guess it's ok
Fatdaddy
Fatdaddy
@BOLD Renegade93 it was a customers. He later picked it up. They have a picture of him and his name on their Facebook after this video was posted. Along with multiple other images of the Bronco interior/exterior.

Of course I’m not sure of his relationship with this dealer, but regardless I wouldn’t be too happy.
Happytown
Happytown
@BOLD Renegade93 I am with you. If they do something like that with mine, it would be best I never know about it.
rdass623
rdass623
not really much production quality in that video. it mostly looked like dealership employees looking. but personally, i think they should have had their prep guy take care of getting it ready and then if employees want to look, let them look. but that video did not scream professionals by any means. a quick video tour by one guy would have been much better... they just look sloppy and unprofessional...
Jackattack
Do y'all not think they had called the customer and asked if they could show his vehicle? If not, that sucks.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views