Sponsored

OKLAHOMA BRONCO CLUB 🏇

6th Generation Bronco Owners in Oklahoma
I was able to pick up my FE 2 door yesterday! Hope you guys get yours soon! The dealer was fantastic to deal with and I had none of the issues that we have all heard about. Couldn't be happier!
IMG_4094.jpeg
Show full message
GravyTrain
GravyTrain
Beautiful! OKC? Tulsa?
basundy
Awesome! Excited for you but you're a dog! I'm just jealous. But, I will see you around town. I have an estimated arrival date of 8/11!!! Delaer let me know yesterday. Hoping it gets here sooner. Did yours arrive earlier than estimated?
Crumpdaddy
HAHAH!!! I picked it up from James Hodge in Muskogee. They were awesome. No problems at all. I think it got here one day earlier than they had estimated it on the tracker. The dealer did tell me that they were finally starting to see shipments of everything so maybe this is good news for all the people that have theirs in the build process.
geronika
geronika
Beautiful ride. Congrats.
TRMFAM
TRMFAM
Congratulations! Love it! Are you going to one of the Bronco Rodeos?
Crumpdaddy
I had looked at going to the Austin one but never could quite get it fit into my schedule.@TRMFAM
FATHORSE
FATHORSE
Man that is a good looking Bronco! love the stance! Your so lucky, well 60,000 dollar lucky. lol Congrats. Cant wait to get mine. Aug. 23 build date, for now. We shall see. Hopefully i will get it for Fall and enjoy the camping weather.
Crumpdaddy
I hope you do too. It really is nice to drive. I think the biggest take away, at least for me, is how well it rides. The ride is very smooth and extremely stable. Much more so than I ever thought it would be. I'm sure as all of you know, our Oklahoma roads definitely test the ride out on a vehicle.
TRMFAM
TRMFAM
Crumpdaddy
If it helps, the time frame for mine was: Production 06/29, Built on 06/30 and Delivered 07/23. I believe the estimated date for delivery was 07/24 so it might have come in a day earlier than originally quoted. I just wasn't able to go pick it up until the 26th.
Smheard
Smheard
Excellent! My FE got moved to a priority 01 so I'm hopeful it get scheduled soon and I get that ever elusive VIN. How's the MIC top?
Reactions: basundy
Crumpdaddy
My MIC top was just fine on the outside. No flaws that I could see and it looks like it fits like it should. Had one small ripple on the inside where it attaches to the vehicle, but it isn't a big deal. I have not tried to remove the top yet as I'm enjoying the AC vs the current outside weather. The road/wind noise isn't bad at all. Actually, it's quieter than I expected. The sound system is fantastic! I just turn the radio up and don't hear it at all. Glad you got moved up in the list and hope you get your sooner than later.
basundy
@Crumpdaddy That's good to hear on the road noise. I drove the dealer demo Monday and it was a soft top. I was surprised at how little noise it produced. So, I felt pretty good about my hard top and the head liner. I tried getting the rail car number from my dealer to track mine but, he couldn't find it. I can't wait to get mine. Come on August 11th!
okbob
okbob
Awesome congrats!!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views