Sponsored

Tennessee Bronco Club

A group for Bronco lovers across the great state of Tennessee. From Memphis to Nashville to Knoxville, on through to the Great Smokey Mountains.
Fatdaddy
Hello all. I am relocating from TX to the Chattanooga area in August. I’ve been trying to educate myself with the Chattanooga and surrounding areas to explore with my Bronco (whenever delivered). I’m looking for recommendations on fun trails, places, etc to take our Bronco once delivered.

7/13 res. 4dr WT, A51, Tow, Leather, bumper+bash, Lux, MIC
Show full message
vrtical
vrtical
There are some off road parks near Chattanooga and east of there in northern GA big time (https://www.trailsoffroad.com/states/GA). I haven't been to these either but its on my list. I am 90 miles north of Chattanooga and you can look up Winrock Off Road Park in TN which would be about 2 hours drive.
Santos
Santos
What they said^^😁
Fatdaddy
Fatdaddy
@Santos @vrtical Thanks. I have an account with that site and did some research on Windrock too. That is one on our list to visit. Just wanted to check in with folks that live there already and see if there was any place I’m missing. I saw some YouTube video about some trails in Signal Mt we’re going to look into as well.
Santos
Santos
I live about 20 minutes from windrock, theres more but I havent looked for them.
KnoxGnater
KnoxGnater
I can’t wait to do some trail rides with y’all at Windrock. I’m about 30 min south of there.
Reactions: Santos
Fatdaddy
Fatdaddy
@KnoxGnater @Santos @vrtical What’s y’all’s builds? I ended up with the Wildtrak but still contemplate switching everyday to a Badlands. I liked the WT leather interior, gloss black accents, and that it came standard with SAS and 2.7L. Mostly hwy driving I thought it’d be most fun with Sport rather than rock crawl and sway bar. Feel that the WT was just as capable for what I was intending on using off road for. Now that I’m moving, I’m curious if BL is more fitting for the terrain and the higher frequency of the off road use now.
Santos
Santos
We went with Badlands no squatch, started with wildtrack and interior design was first no, liked mgv instead of leather, upgraded rims .area51 lux tow 2.7 auto so dont know if /when we will get it lol. Patiently waiting.😐 tried for FE but couldnt get in system day 2 res .
vrtical
vrtical
We also went Badlands 4d 2.7 no sasquatch with optional wheels. My plan is to do a lot of traveling with the Bronco that includes off road destinations and I wanted the capable 33 ATs for long trips, I will have a different set E rated MTs prolly 35/37s for Winrock Park.
KnoxGnater
KnoxGnater
My build is 4 door 2.7, SAS Badlands in Area 51, tow and originally hard top (now soft with prep kit). I used to wheel a '06 LJ Rubicon with a 6" lift and 35's. It was fun, but daily driving was tiresome especially on long trips. I currently drive a '14 Platinum F150 (I used to make fun of people that had fancy trucks, but damn, I get it now). My bronco will be my sole DD, so I went Lux package 'cuz I'm spoiled. I went Badlands for the discos, and SAS for the goodies that come with that. I can honestly say I won't go 37s, or do many "hardcore" trails that require winch/37's, frame mounted rails, etc. I'd buy a SxS if I was wheeling every day. I went 4 door for the extra room for camping gear and the need to haul old people around. After the ride along at the Bronco event, I was amazed how nice they were on the road, and how stupid capable they are on the light trails they had set up. I do plan to run a tonneau cover, some kind of safari/bikini top and trail doors from March through November as weather permits.
Santos
Santos
Seems we all have a like mind, BADLANDS lol . Area 51 color also .😅
vrtical
vrtical
@Santos That was my og color, but I let my wife pick carbonized gray at conversion time after I took here to supercell to look at colors.
Santos
Santos
We chose A51 over Antimatter due to how dark it was. It would be great if we still lived in Florida.
KnoxGnater
KnoxGnater
My wife and I spent an hour at Ray Varner Ford looking at Antimatter F150's and the Area 51 sport they had, finally landed on A51. The AM was juuuuust a bit too dark, but gorgeous in full sunlight up close.
TNcoupe
TNcoupe
Im about halfway between Chattanooga and Knoxville so I can ride pretty much anywhere yall want to go. Im a 2dr Badlands, 2.7, standard interior, Non SAS, and wait for it......Velocity Blue. I will stand out in the sea of your gray Area 51s. :)
KnoxGnater
KnoxGnater
Man that's a great color too....looks great on the 'stangs they had in stock.
vrtical
vrtical
Drove by Lenior City Ford, they have their 4 door carb gray soft top sitting out front.
Fatdaddy
Fatdaddy
@TNcoupe @vrtical @KnoxGnater What is the most reputable Ford dealer(s) in the Chattanooga to Knoxville area? Since relocating here I’m trying to gauge the better dealers around here. Im considering reserving another Bronco, completely different build than my current on order, just for a (obviously) later model year date. Maybe by MY24 things will have leveled out lol.
KnoxGnater
KnoxGnater
I have a feeling I’ll be getting to know the Ted Russel service dept pretty well…..but I hope not. I might need a break from the doom and gloom on this forum 😀
vrtical
vrtical
@KnoxGnater their service dept is actually very good done a bunch of great warranty work on my stuff. It's the sales side not soo much.
Santos
Santos
It makes it hard to be excited for sure.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views