Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
Tarheel_Wes
Drove down to N. Myrtle from Charlotte today....how the heck does the Chevy Dealer here have a Bronco??

Looked like an outer banks in rapid red.

I may go check it out after I get settled.
Show full message
Wanted33
Wanted33
Ummm, quite odd. If you get to check it out, let us know. I mean, a Chebby dealer with a Bronco.... that hurts my feelings. :)
imnewtothis
imnewtothis
Maybe it’s an employee’s Bronco that they drove to work? Aka the biggest slap in the face to Chevy 😂😂😂
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
It’s sitting out front right on display on hwy 17
JoJowick
JoJowick
I live in North Myrtle Beach
Jud Kuhn Chevrolet, He has it all- classic cars, lift trucks you name it😊
plymcrzy70
plymcrzy70
I saw it Wednesday, no price listed on it. He always gets unique items
Copperhorse73
Copperhorse73
They have it listed for 65k. Big Bend. No thanks
Wookiee
Wookiee
Had a bit of a disappointing trip to my dealer yesterday. Our point of contact was on vacay so they stuck me with just another salesperson…don’t get me started on that idiot…finally got to sit down and have a chat with the GM. I know that the dealers are about in the dark as much as we are but I periodically pop in to see what they’re hearing….and it ain’t good….he flat out told me that If we don’t get a scheduled to build date within the next couple of weeks it’ll probably end up being a MY ‘22, at least the guy was honest…LOL. The wife is definitely bummed but hopefully it’ll give Ford the time to iron out all the top issues. Just adding my .02 for what it’s worth
Wanted33
Wanted33
@Wookiee The wife, and I were talking about Webasto today. With the defects we've been seeing on the forum, we may just drop the MIC from our order. Then when a aftermarket top comes along just buy one. I really hope Webasto get their act together, but it just doesn't look too promising at this point.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views