Sponsored

'Cuse & Greater CNY Bronco Club

A place for soon to be 6th gen owners in the Syracuse and surrounding areas to talk about our new rides and maybe schedule some event cruises in the area.
Iykyk... guess what time it is!
Show full message

Attachments

azbittel
Go take a look if you are Syracuse local. I gave them permission to show it (no driving) to customers with orders, call ahead and see if they will show it you you as well, I dont think they are putting it on the floor, its probably going to be kept out of sight.
NY WLDTRKBRONCO
NY WLDTRKBRONCO
It looks AWESOME!
azbittel
It is! Might need to delay taking delivery though if they are going to fuck me on my trade like I am anticipating. Should have it next week sometime while I clear some funds for a down payment while I sell private party for what it i actually worth. Should know in the next hour whether Im getting it tonight, or next week..
NY WLDTRKBRONCO
NY WLDTRKBRONCO
That dealer is tough. Not that any dealer is not, but they are. Bought one car from them, and we F'd them, which we still talk about. Showed them another price for a car that Sam Dell wrote on of their letterhead paper, which was not what they would sell for, but we showed it to Korner and they beat it. Hope it works out, such a stressful thing...
azbittel
They gave a conservative sight unseen offer several thousand less than a competing used car dealer cash offer. Second time in a row, dealt with the same with my mach e purchase through them.

I will wait until they see it and give their best final offer before losing faith, but Im not confident. 100k worth of vehicles in 2 months... I hope they see the value in that is all I can say.

Dont get me wrong, Theyve been wonderful in every other regard, but holy fuck they have the least competitive trade in department Ive ever dealt with. I would not hesitate for a second to go back to them to buy without trading in, but if I have to go elsewhere to sell again it will def be the last straw.

Had 3 cash, dealer offers on my last trade for between 4k and 9k more than Koerners best offer. And thats on an 18k truck. So a 50% swing... I just want to get it all done in one place for logistics sake.

I dont mean to bash them, but dont get your hopes up for a reasonable trade value thats for sure. 5/5 in every other department lol.
NY WLDTRKBRONCO
NY WLDTRKBRONCO
I really dislike the charades that dealers do to make a dollar, which is why people hate buying vehicles from a dealer. I ordered my Bronco from a dealer in Buffalo because they gave me the invoice price, Dave Smith was sticking to MSRP. I was willing to drive an hour and a half to save thousands on an already expensive Bronco.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views