Sponsored

Colorado Bronco Club

A place for Coloradans to share ideas with other Bronco owners, organize meets, and plan 4X4 excursions into the great Rocky Mountains!
RunninRiot
Boulder holder. I have a FE res at SillTelhar and a Badlands at Granger. I will most likely send my FE to Granger and switch it to Badlands since it is a night 1 reservation.

One interesting thing that came out of my conversations with SillTelhar is that I could sign my FE reservation over to someone else. So if anyone didn’t get the FE they wanted, keep me in mind as we get closer to December.
Show full message
den_jkur
den_jkur
Good to know about the FE transfer option, I am also on the same boat, FE and Badlands both with Sill Terhar. Have you gotten any details from them on the fees etc..
RunninRiot
RunninRiot
Yeah I couldn’t remember if it was 599 or 699. The funny part is the sales manager said, “our owner doesn’t believe in adm” and “we have dealer fees of 699 like every dealer in our area.” Like I should be happy to pay $1,800 more than Granger. FWIW I did talk to Longmont and Interstate. Longmont never emailed me back and Interstate had no clue what they would be doing (they said “usually, probably, typically” a lot).
Reactions: 3track
3track
3track
@RunninRiot Like you, I’m considering going with Granger. Sil-Terhar seems okay and I appreciate the no-ADM. But the few times I’ve spoken to them it seems I know a lot more about the Bronco and the ordering process than they do. That makes me nervous for when December arrives. I sent an email on Friday asking for more detail on fees and if they’ve put together a plan for pre-ordering like Granger has. If I get a response, I’ll post it here.
den_jkur
den_jkur
I did check with Summit Ford in Silverthorne and they confirmed they dont have any additional fees and will honor x-plan. https://www.summitford.net/
AddDemiGod
AddDemiGod
I'm hoping we can get more info on this dealer, since this is the one I currently have my reservation through.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views