Sponsored

Indiana Bronco

Our local Bronco Enthusiasts
I thought I would let everyone know that a few of us in Hamilton County that received Bronco's are heading to the Badlands in Attica this Sunday. This would be a great chance for Bronco's to run together or for reservation holders to see what they are waiting for. I have a Badlands SAS, my dealer will be there with his Black Diamond SAS and I think the third one might be a First Edition. Let me know if you might join and we can keep an eye out for each other.

Badlands, Softtop, Lux, 2.7, 10 speed, MGV, Cactus Gray
7/14 res, 1/20 order, 7/15 build, 8/5 ship, 8/6 deliver, MSRP, 2.1%-72
Show full message
evilletruck
evilletruck
Around what time on Sunday? It's about 3 hours away for me and have been wanting to make my way up there to check it out ,sounds like it might be perfect opportunity,
Johnnymo
@evilletruck We are heading out around 10:30am so we should be there around Noon.
evilletruck
evilletruck
@Johnnymo awesome, my new wheels and tires should be here today too, be great to meet up with some fellow owners and check out the park. Will see if I can juggle some things around and make it up there.
Deano Bronc
Deano Bronc
Thank you for offering this opportunity to the group. I was lucking enough to ride in a Wildtrak this last weekend at the Silver Lake dunes. What an amazing machine.
Automator59
Automator59
No Bronco yet, don't know what the terrain is there, my Super Duty is probably a little on the large size.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views