Sponsored

Bronco Gals

Fine adventurous ladies (and that includes soccer moms!)
cazimi
So my bad news...might be sort of good news?

I'm one of the Dirt Mountain gang, with a 2-door built on 8/2, so likely not seeing a new top until late October. Bummer, right? Except, I just got diagnosed with Bell's palsy, and have to patch one eye right now. I am totally not comfortable driving, and certainly not driving a brand new vehicle, until this improves or I get some practice dealing with a lack of depth perception.

This might be the ultimate attempt to find a silver lining, though. 😂
Show full message
CrazyDogLady
CrazyDogLady
Hope you get better soon so when you have your Bronco you can drive!
LolaD
LolaD
Fell better soon!
Calicorks
Calicorks
Everything happens for a reason. Hope you have a quick recovery!
Reactions: LolaD
Southern Girl
Southern Girl
Sorry for both of your issues and I hope you have a fast recovery!
Reactions: LolaD
JessD05
JessD05
You’ll be better before you know it! No stress. Those Broncos aren’t going anywhere till October.
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
I hope you get better! I know people who have recovered and I pray you will too!

I ordered a Maverick to get me to next year when I will get my BD that was pushed back due to the hard top issue. My car is worth about 4K more than it should be and it's paid for. The Maverick is in the mid 20's the way I built it so it will be a better trade in when my Bronco comes in. I need new tires in a few months and that would be over $800 if I keep my current vehicle.
Reactions: cazimi
cazimi
cazimi
@Texas Sunshine I hear you on the trading and waiting game! Unfortunately my old beater won't gain any value but it does still run (knock on wood) and that's all I need in the short term. We'll just have to see what happens, and when. Have fun in that Maverick!
cazimi
cazimi
Update: I'm improving enough that I should be comfortable driving Ripley once she's got her top on and is freed from Dirt Mountain! Also, my co-workers surprised me with a get-well gift...a model Bronco! :D
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
That is so nice of them!!
EMoo22
Nice neighbor, glad you're doing better!
Calicorks
Calicorks
Any updates? Hope all is well. ❤
cazimi
cazimi
@Calicorks Better enough that I'm going to the Off-Roadeo this weekend...and waiting for my Bronco probably end of October? That's what the dealer thinks, but no updates on any of the trackers.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views