Sponsored

Leonardtown Ford Reservation Holders

Leonardtown Reservation Holders
ChapEJF
Well, I got my build date, but only because of the support and encouragement of @NayNay! I won't go into the details but she is truly our Rockstar and I thoroughly appreciate all of her effort on our behalf.
While I am excited it is bittersweet because I am also thinking of many of you who are still waiting. Trust me, the day will come and sooner rather than later.
I shifted back to a prior build that removed many constraints and changed to the soft top. From the looks of the builds it appears the soft top is the main factor.
My Build: 4DR, OBX, A51, 2.3L/Auto, High Package, Soft Top, 4.27 Locking Rear Differential, AUX Switches
Reserved: 0615 on 7/14/2020
Ordered: 1/29/2021
Build date: Week of 9/6/2021
Anyone else get the email?
Show full message

Attachments

MrJoe
MrJoe
I got an email from MyPillow and SilverSingles. I'll trade ya!
  • Haha
Reactions: ChapEJF
ChapEJF
ChapEJF
@MrJoe, too funny! Well, I am silver but not single, but thanks anyway. Soon for you I hope.
Reactions: MrJoe
mcalpal
mcalpal
Mine was built a month ago today and I am excited for you that you'll get yours before me
ChapEJF
ChapEJF
Thanks, and maybe but we will see. With all of the delays and others with no build email at all I am just thankful to have a VIN and a projected build date. Prayers for your Bronco in purgatory.
NayNay
NayNay
Thanks. I'm not exactly sure what I did? I'm just trying to be as honest as I can be and not sugar coat anything for anyone, along with doing what I can to keep everyone informed. I'm glad you're getting built!! I want to get back to work and see what's been going on and whom got their lottery tickets 🎟 🤔
Reactions: WRF3MD and ChapEJF
ChapEJF
ChapEJF
@NayNay your honesty and patience have been key components for me. Hope your daughter is recovering well and look forward to talking with you next week. Safe travels.
TXBoy79
TXBoy79
No build date...nothing from Ford except emails telling me about the Lightning. Congrats on your build, looking forward to seeing pics when you take delivery!
Reactions: WRF3MD and ChapEJF
ChapEJF
ChapEJF
@TXBoy79 thanks so much and I will surely post this pics. I have a feeling things are going to be picking up over the next few weeks. My gut, for what it is worth, tells me we have hit the low point and things will improve from here. One thing that makes me think that is that they also scheduled orders with MICs for later in September.
TXBoy79
TXBoy79
If Ford would've let me get a freaking soft top in the beginning for my WT then maybe...........lol, oh well. Here's to waiting and living vicariously through those that have taken delivery already. Makes me even more excited when I see peoples pictures and they tell their delivery, 500 mile, 3000 mile stories.
RDS12
RDS12
All good here. I don't mind the wait. I refuse to compromise. I'm not a "need it now" kind of person and refuse to change my build to just get a lesser build sooner (well I almost did then contacted NayNay the next day to change it back LMAO). At the end of the day, whats a few months to wait to get the exact build I want...that's my thinking anyway. I want them big tires, big engine, all the techno goodies, and a 2 door...not giving that up hah :)

With that said congratz on your build! Post pics.
ChapEJF
ChapEJF
Thanks so much and I can understand holding to your ideal build. I have looked at it a little different; I focused more on certain key components. I was initially dead set against the soft top but with the hard top prep kit I changed my mind and I am now looking forward to the soft top. I am sure yours will be exactly as you want it when it arrives and I can truly respect that. In a few months the wait will be over. Enjoy!
Reactions: WRF3MD and RDS12
View previous replies…
ChapEJF
ChapEJF
@RDS12 I really like that 2DR Bestop Fastback top. I think Ford really missed it by not offering a soft top for the 2DRs. Not sure of their rationale, but that has been a consistent dilemma with the Bronco rollout. Not a Ford hater, just very curious at some of their decisions.
Reactions: WRF3MD
76OrangeCrateJr.
76OrangeCrateJr.
@NayNay Speaking of the prep kit. Seeing the post last week about making sure the prep kit is listed on our orders, should we reach out to you if it's not, or is the prep kit going to be standard on soft top orders from this point on?
Reactions: NayNay
NayNay
NayNay
@76OrangeCrateJr. I honestly don't recall. I haven't been at work all week. Shoot me a text or email tomorrow afternoon sometime and I'll check.
76OrangeCrateJr.
76OrangeCrateJr.
Will do! Enjoy the rest of your evening and I hope your daughter is doing well!
Reactions: NayNay
NayNay
NayNay
@76OrangeCrateJr. Thanks 😊 she's doing much better. I wish I was able to spend a week with her under different circumstances. I'm actually wanting to get back to work now. It's been a rough week for me. At least she got the good drugs, while I had none!!
76OrangeCrateJr.
76OrangeCrateJr.
Hey all. In case you had the same question about the hard top prep kit, I texted @NayNay today and she checked with her rep at Ford. The prep kit is standard equipment for the 4 door soft tops with build dates after 8/1. It won't be listed on the DORA'S, but we'll still get it (well those of us that caved under the pressure of hard top delays 😁).

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views