Sponsored

'Cuse & Greater CNY Bronco Club

A place for soon to be 6th gen owners in the Syracuse and surrounding areas to talk about our new rides and maybe schedule some event cruises in the area.
1k miles in, some daylight pics of our stable.
Show full message

Attachments

Rosanna
Rosanna
I dealt w Koerner too. Got the run around in July I asked if they had anyone cancel their order and was told they had acquisitions coming in, which didn’t make sense since no one cld even get cuts orders. I had a res with another deal koerner told me to get one w them and I cld go in that day give A deposit and place an order. So I rush there only to b told no I can’t place an order and maybe I cld take over an order that was canceled. Called back cpl weeks ago to come their acquisitions and sales guy said we don’t have any I’ll call u back I have ppl that canceled orders. I’m still waiting for that call back! I have taken over 2 Canceled orders at 2 diff dealers to hedge my bets I need to get it done before my trade value goes down. Now just waiting on a build to get scheduled.
azbittel
Dont trade with them if you can help it. Echo Park in Cicero has been making stellar offers to me and everyone I've told to go there. They give KBB value or better every time as long as you are selling something not beat to absolute hell and less than 10 years old. Good luck finding a Bronco!!!! There arent any dealers in Syracuse that know a damn thing about the Bronco production issues, so I wouldn't believe a single thing Koerner or anyone else has to say until they have cancelled Broncos on the lot ready to sell.
sphaller
sphaller
@azbittel Had no idea Echo Park existed and now I'm definitely using them instead of Koerner's trade price... damn. Thanks for the heads up. 5/23 build date is coming soon.
Rosanna
Rosanna
I’m actually all set I took over a first day very early res guy didn’t want to wait for 2 his door. I got build week of 9/6 and looked in order tracker with Vin it’s there. I’m not goin through koerner. The owner of dealership I’m using wants my FJ for himself I know what KBB says it’s worth. I also have an offer from another dealer. I’ve hedged my bets from the day I decided to get the bronco. After my order got scheduled I told another dealership I didn’t want the order I was going to take over there from someone who canceled. So if anyone wants to take that over it hasn’t scheduled yet and they probably can change my build I’ll let u know what dealership and who to ask for.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views