Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
NPBronco91
Hi All. New to the group. I’m currently waiting to submit my order for a MY22 (August 2020 reservation holder). I am moving to Raleigh this week and wanted to join the group.

Does anyone have suggestions or tips if I should transfer my reservation to a dealer in NC or SC?
Show full message
zoldham
zoldham
Welcome to NC! I am actually using Stephens in West Virginia. They were giving $1K under invoice for MY21 orders not sure for MY22. They are about 4.5-5 hours from Raleigh. Outside of that Crossroads Ford is big in the Triangle area and then there are plenty of smaller Ford dealers too.
beardedbronco
beardedbronco
@zoldham I started at Crossroads and then switched to Stephens. I was a day 3 reservation and had to move to 22 due to limited allocation. How has your experience been with them?
zoldham
zoldham
@beardedbronco Been great so far! They are super responsive as I bother them all the time with questions and every time I’ve spoken with someone they have been very nice and willing to get me what I needed. They even already ordered and have my accessories at the dealer. Unfortunately my Bronco is stuck at dirt mountain since it was built in July.
brybar4
brybar4
I have my reservation at Crossroads Ford Apex. Been fine to deal with thus far. They're doing MSRP only. Several others in the area, Raleigh, Wake Forest, Durham, and Knightdale/Wendell
Blackcat
Blackcat
@NPBronco91 I'm in the same boat, waiting to order a 22. I'm going with Stephens as mentioned above for the 1K under invoice. Ask for John if you do transfer. He's been very responsive to all my emails and questions. I'm in Charlotte, so when my Bronco does come in, I'll just fly direct to Charleston WV and it's a 30 minute ride to Stephens.
NPBronco91
NPBronco91
Thanks for the info! I’m with Chapman Ford in PA right now. They had a pretty good deal. May stick with them for the time being unless I see or hear of a better deal in NC

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views