Sponsored

Central Florida Broncos

Central Florida Bronco owners dedicated to sharing and enjoying off-road excursions and discussing all things the Ford Bronco has to offer.
Tripper
For those keeping track(BTW, I'm one of those), I received a build email on Thursday for Sept 13th. I was a 7/14 reservation and ordered 4dr Badlands, 2.7, SAS, Lux, and soft top(I switched from MIC when Ford offered the prep kit). Ordered through Mullinax at Kissimmee.
Show full message
Diydner
Diydner
Post pics when you get it! I’ve only seen 1 in the wild so far. Was a BB 4dr in cactus grey driving down 408
Tripper
Tripper
@Diydner will do for sure. I have only seen the cyber orange one at the auto show several months ago. None on the road so far.
Tripper
Tripper
@Diydner well, turns out I saw an OB(?) cactus gray in Baldwin Park/Orlando just a few hours later.
Sandbergo
Sandbergo
Nice, I think they are actually going by time stamps or so it seems, I do not recall seeing anyone get a build with a reservation after 7/14.
Tripper
Tripper
For the most part, yes. I have seen a few people post build dates with reservations beyond 7/14, but they were the base model or OBX/BB with very few options.
Sandbergo
Sandbergo
Yeah I’m down the list, I have a OBX 4dr, high package, soft top, 4.27 gearing and 2.7L auto. But my res is 7/26.
tyrobronco
tyrobronco
Congrats. As a 2-Door buyer, I'm pushed to 2022. Hopefully I'll be joining y'all in 8-12 months. Gotta hope a 7/14 reservation date gets me something eventually...
Reactions: Tripper
Sandbergo
Sandbergo
@tyrobronco I feel for you 2 door guys, I think Ford should have allowed for orders to be placed with the accessory roof options on both 2 and 4 door models. I would have switched to a soft top sooner if I could have ordered it with the twill bestop soft top. I know half the people on here think Ford owes us nothing but the least they could do it hook it up with cost on a few accessories, haha.
BigGator72
At least you got some light at the end of the tunnel.... I got the dreaded Ford email in August, I guess my 4 door wildtrax is sitting in Limbo waiting on a roof replacement....
Reactions: Tripper
Tripper
Tripper
@BigGator72 i hate the hardtop situation for everyone. Sounds like yours is built, so you've got a chance.
BigGator72
@Tripper Yea built 7/1 must've been the day they decided not to ship anymore hard tops, I wish they would've shipped it and replaced it later... but I understand I guess...
D190065
D190065
Got an email and VIN today from the dealer for my FE 2-dr. Looked it up in my Ford account and it is scheduled! No further info yet.
Tripper
Tripper
@D190065 they didn't say what your build week was? Regardless, it's a good sign for you and all HT peeps. Congrats!
D190065
D190065
@Tripper ...no build week info, but it's listed in my Ford account so that is hopeful.
Tripper
Tripper
@D190065 I would guess October. That seems to be the news anyway on the main forum.
Diydner
Diydner
That’s awesome! Congrats!! Can’t wait to see these on the road

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views