Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
GreatDaneMom
Greetings All! My Bronco swag hammock arrived today! Anyone else get theirs?
Show full message

Attachments

kencantrell
kencantrell
Got mine a few days ago. I like it.
ATLColonial
ATLColonial
Still haven't gotten mine :(

Either of y'all currenly occupying a spot in the dirt mountain lot? Kind of wondering if I'm not getting one because they've already built my truck.
1TNgirl
1TNgirl
I received mine today as well!!
Oldschool67
Oldschool67
Got my hammock. Pushed mine out to 22 order
PatientlyWaiting
PatientlyWaiting
Got mine as well. I have a Wildtrak on order so I guess 22
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Got mine a couple of days ago!
kencantrell
kencantrell
I’m an October reservation so I might get my BD in 2Q ‘22.
JMiles74
JMiles74
Got mine today too. Can't wait to use it when I get my Bronco. Hopefully by next summer...
GeorgiaBronco
GeorgiaBronco
Got mine on Monday. Have an 8/30 build date
McBadlands
McBadlands
Got mine on Tuesday. 7/24 res and no build date.

You should be able to check the delivery status on fedex using the app or the website. There is also another 22 lb package coming at some point. The label has been created, but it hasn't shipped yet. I haven't found any info on what that might be.
BigDeal
BigDeal
Received mine on Monday as well. Nice, but I still want my build date.
MadMan4BamaNATL
MadMan4BamaNATL
My shipment still says pending, so it's pretty much just like the actual Bronco for me. :)
awerk66
awerk66
Got mine 2 days ago, never showed up on any of my trackers. Now waiting for the 22lb one
Itsmeclooney
Itsmeclooney
According to my FedEx dashboard it's scheduled to arrive today. Very interested to know what's in the 22 lb package.
Luv9rove
Luv9rove
Got my hammock this week.
LIVETOLEARN
LIVETOLEARN
Yep. Got mine Monday.
MadMan4BamaNATL
MadMan4BamaNATL
Finally came today. Smaller and thinner than I thought it would be, but claims to hold 400lbs. Still wonder what toy is coming that’s 22lbs?
rws
rws
What is this hammock you speak of? and a 22lb package? Hmmm... Now I'm wondering if I'm waiting this long for my "ordered" Wildtrak, while this whole time, Ford knows nothing about it?! :-D #I'mNotOnTheList :p
GreatDaneMom
GreatDaneMom
@rws Ford has been sending out swag to reservation holders. The first thing that went out was a poster. Now the hammock. Next up is something several folks with FedEx accounts say weighs 22 lbs. The swag is slowly showing up on people's doorsteps. Hopefully you'll get yours soon!
rws
rws
@GreatDaneMom Thank you! I received the poster... perhaps the hammock is in the mail.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views