Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
GreatDaneMom
Any dealers in the Atlanta area have a two-door mannequin available for test drives?
Show full message
JWBroncoATL
JWBroncoATL
Billy Howell Ford in Cumming has a 2 Door Mannequin in their showroom, but they are not allowing test drives. I think they are doing something where you can rent it for $200 for the day.
NoleDawg
NoleDawg
Will they at least let you open it up and crawl inside? Current two door order holder, would love to see the backseat crawl in space and cargo area.
GreatDaneMom
GreatDaneMom
@NoleDawg just called them. It's in their rental department. You can rent it for 24 hours for $200. You can also go up and see it. Just call their rental department to make sure it's still there. I have an order for a two-door manual and would love to check it out. Also considering the Off Roadeo in New Hampshire.
JWBroncoATL
JWBroncoATL
@NoleDawg Yes, you can get in and crawl all in it. I took my wife and kids up to do just that and test out the leg room in the back! :)
Bdockins
Bdockins
2.7L??
kencantrell
kencantrell
Non SAS BD Cactus Gray unloaded at AutoNation Ford Marietta this morning. Anyone’s here?
GreatDaneMom
GreatDaneMom
FYI... the two-door Bronco at Billy Howell Ford in Cumming has been rented for the weekend and won't be back on the lot until Tuesday.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views