Sponsored

Leonardtown Ford Reservation Holders

Leonardtown Reservation Holders
NayNay
I just want to pop in and update everyone on where we are currently at with builds.

3 are pending a build date and those customers have been notified.

4 have been assigned a build week

9 are at the plant being built (hopefully)

2 show as in transit but I think they're held for roof corrections

1 has been officially delivered

I just wanted to make this post since I completely understand for some that they prefer to keep their build time-line to themselves. This gives us a total of 19 to date which exceeded what we originally thought we'd get for the 21 model year. Thank you all for hanging in with your orders. I understand how frustrating this is and can be for all of you.
Show full message
CARdiac
CARdiac
@NayNay thanks for the update...I am glad to see so many having build dates assigned.
WRF3MD
WRF3MD
All soft tops?
Reactions: NayNay
NayNay
NayNay
@WRF3MD nope some are hard tops, but, those are being held up now. The newer ones I believe are all soft tops now.
Reactions: WRF3MD
ChapEJF
ChapEJF
@NayNay thanks so much and great job! It is great to hear that so many are getting allocated for us. I opted for the soft top and got my build date for next week. I also now have a window sticker that shows a Blend date of Tuesday, 9/7. Hopefully all goes well and delivery is quick. All the best to you all with your builds.
TXBoy79
TXBoy79
Insert Sad face emoji here
mlcinema
mlcinema
I know not me, but any lucky 2-Doors being built?
Reactions: WRF3MD and NayNay
NayNay
NayNay
@mlcinema not that I can recall but I mostly just look at what's going on and don't pull up the build details. I'll pay closer attention next time I check. I honestly didn't think about it. Which is probably an important detail so the rest of us can have some idea of what to expect and when.
Reactions: WRF3MD
NayNay
NayNay
As another side note Ford sent an email out saying those that are pending will not be pulled for a build this week. Talk about deflating a balloon 🎈 😳
BPMANAZ
Let's see here.....They've taken my top away (only soft tops for the foreseeable future)....they've taken my color choice away (no anti matter blue for Model Year 22).

I sure hope the IRS isn't watching this unfold.....FORD could teach them a thing or two about shafting folks up the old wazoo...and the IRS already know how to do that in spades and don't need any tips from FORD!!!!
RDS12
RDS12
I literally have every single commodity constraint on my 2 door build minus the tow package…I’m here for the long haul lmao…I don’t expect good news for a while….
Reactions: NayNay and WRF3MD
NayNay
NayNay
@RDS12 and by then all those kinks should be worked out. I'm in the same boat floating around near you in that ocean of Broncos
Reactions: RDS12

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views