Sponsored

Bayou Bronco Club

A friendly place for Bronco owners in Louisiana to meet and share the joy that being a 6th gen Bronco owner will bring!
Irish Wristwatch
Breaux Bridge checking in! 7/12 build date on a 4 door AMB ObX Sasquatch.2.7 roast seats with lux. Courtesy Ford has been great. The plan is to go ride through Avery Island Jungle Gardens soon as it comes in.

7/17 2:55 am the TARDIS is built! I hope that shipping is wrong! Longest I've see on others actually built to dealer is 14 days
Show full message

Attachments

BOLD Renegade93
BOLD Renegade93
Welcome! You're getting close!
Irish Wristwatch
Irish Wristwatch
@BOLD Renegade93 OH yeah! I'm very excited! Originally had a 6.21 build date. After that week came and went I called my dealer who found the new build date. Got the email of the 7.21 delivery date about 2 days later.
BOLD Renegade93
BOLD Renegade93
@Irish Wristwatch yep! I had a 21 June build date originally as well, then it went to 5 July, back to 2 July, which ended up being the blend date as well. Now it still shows in production and the plant shuts down for a week, so who knows
rdass623
rdass623
congrats on the build date... when did you place your order? i was wondering what kind of lag time they have going... my order on a base model was placed 6/25. i know it will probably be a few months but was just wondering if anybody who did a late order has received any news
BOLD Renegade93
BOLD Renegade93
rdass623
rdass623
@BOLD Renegade93 you got a 6 month head start on me. but it looks like the first retail deliveries were last week...
Irish Wristwatch
Irish Wristwatch
@rdass623 I placed my order on the last available day. I can't remember when that was. Everything I read pointed to Res date holding much more weight so I wasn't in a hurry. I put my $100 down around 7am the morning following announcement
rdass623
rdass623
by the way, what is an irish wristwatch? i owned an irish pub for 14 years, and never heard that term...
Irish Wristwatch
Irish Wristwatch
@rdass623 it's my favorite tongue twister. Very hard to say with no prep. Fun to watch people struggle through it. Fantastic Trivia team name.
Scotteasymoney
March 12th order date on a day 2 reservation. No word at all just crickets. So how much for ride alongs?lol
Scotteasymoney
On a side not a buddy of mine saw 7 or 8 Broncos on a truck on I 10 this morning in the Greater New Orleans area.
brneyemomma
brneyemomma
Did you take delivery yet?? Id be interested to see the AMB as that is what i ordered.
Irish Wristwatch
Irish Wristwatch
@brneyemomma yep. Message me for my work location (where it sits all day m -f). I'd be happy to have you come by.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views