Sponsored

Central California Broncos

For those of us in parts of 209, 559, 661, 805, 831
_jeff
For those of us who decided to wait until 2022: what was the deciding factor?

For me it's the manual transmission with the sasquatch package (man-squatch is the technical term I believe).

And for those who have placed their order for 2021, are you expecting to drive yours this summer?
Show full message
Mdemieville
Mdemieville
I should have mine this summer as early as my reservation is. Plus I don't have any of the six sins. I went with the badlands with optional wheels that way I can throw a small lift and 35s when the tires wear out and I still have my manual.
Reactions: _jeff
_jeff
_jeff
@Mdemieville Yeah I've been teetering back and forth on that very idea for most of the summer. I'm starting to feel like if I've waited this long then I should just wait to see what all is available in 22. But especially now that I've done the Bronco Off-roadeo it's especially hard to wait.
Mdemieville
Mdemieville
@_jeff due to the hardtop issue mine got pushed back until fall/winter. I've had a Vin since april
  • Sad
Reactions: _jeff
Hailey Jo
Hailey Jo
Hey @_jeff ! There is a manual CO Badlands demo at Huntington Beach Ford that I don't believe is spoken for yet, but I would definitely test drive the one in SM first.
_jeff
_jeff
@Hailey Jo Oh man, that's tempting but it would be 4-5 hours each way for me as I'm in Clovis.
Hailey Jo
Hailey Jo
Maybe Santa Maria then. Also a CO (and if I remember correctly, a manual). I know that's still a bit of a drive for you, but I'll let you know if I find any more closer. Morgan Hill has a rapid red Wildtrak with the Sasquatch package. Not sure on the transmission there either. I hope you get to drive one soon! They are incredibly fun!
_jeff
_jeff
I forgot to update this thread but I called SM Ford and they said they don't have any 7MT
_jeff
_jeff
I completely forgot about this thread but I did end up spending a day on my Harley for a short test drive. I'm sold on the 7MT, very nice shifts and smooth clutch. Thanks again for the tip @Hailey Jo!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views