Sponsored

Ontario Bronco Club

Bronco enthusiasts and owners from the province of Ontario. Surrounding Neighbours welcome!
SurfsUp85
There is a sweet Bronco outer banks w high package in London. Oakridge Ford. Jorge is the man to deal with. He owns a bronco and is awesome. It just became available. Check it out!
Show full message

Attachments

Reactions: SassyBronco2021
D.A.
Hi everyone, my name is Dana and I am a producer at a production company shooting a video for Ford this Saturday in Etobicoke in the Islington / QEW area.

http://www.thebokehcollective.com

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to rent us their Bronco for a studio shoot. Any 2022 version will do. The video is for a Ford event in Dearborn early next month and we are filming a series of vintage cars up to modern day versions. As you all know getting hands on a Bronco and Mach-E has been challenging. Even Ford itself is having trouble getting us one so I am reaching out to the community. You will be compensated and gas paid for your trip. We would only need the car for maximum 6 hours (12:30 to 7:30 latest) this upcoming Saturday (May 21st).

Also ... if there are any of you that may know any Mach-E owners - we are seeking out that unicorn as well. I have made a request in another forum, but figured I should also ask that question here.

If you are interested please reach out by email ([email protected]) with a picture and let's talk.

Thank you!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views