Sponsored

Canuck Bronco Club

Canadian Bronco Enthusiasts discussion on essentials like extra cup holders and whatever else!
SurfsUp85
I was told when you buy a ford that you get Ford money to purchase accessories and service, etc.

Does anyone know how much you get roughly when buying the Bronco?

I'm debating buying my door bags now so they are here when I get my Bronco. Or wait incase I can save a ton of money. 🤙

Also, anyone know how long accessories take to arrive from the ford store?

Thanks team!
Show full message
SassyBronco2021
SassyBronco2021
I ordered the door bags when I built my broncos,it should come in the trunk,I'm guessing! As far as the catalog, I am of no help. I seen on here ppl ordered vaults etc & recieved them in a week.
The money we get from fords is Ford points that we can use on accessories or services,I think they said it'll be acouple hundred, in my opinion should be more after what they put us through. This will be my 1st ford aswell,the experience has been a wild ride!
What is your build? Are you affected with the MIC roof?
SurfsUp85
SurfsUp85
@SassyBronco2021 I had a build that was suppose to be built in June, then July, then August, now November at earliest because of the MIC, so I backed out of it as I need it by Sept 7 for when the kids are back in school and I'm back to work (on Vaca now), and am getting a soft top bronco next week that is set to arrive then. I did order mine w door bags but this one does not have them so ya I'll have to order through the store which I was told is on back order.
View previous replies…
SassyBronco2021
SassyBronco2021
@SurfsUp85 glad to hear you got them on order! I look forward to seeing your pics & hearing your opinion!
Unfortunately mine is a 2dr & they're not offering a soft top for 2021"their hands are full". So it is what it is!!
SurfsUp85
SurfsUp85
@SassyBronco2021 I'm going to get it tomorrow. So pumped!

I'll be hunting for a modular bumper and will get the tow installed. Then next year I'll hunt for a hard top. I can't wait to drive it home!
SassyBronco2021
SassyBronco2021
@SurfsUp85 congrats I am happy for you., we'll soon feel the same excitement of being able to pick ours up! Im assuming hard tops wont be that hard to get by next year Please keep us updated & pics!
I seen here they are ahead of schedule on the MIC roofs & our dirt mountain broncos will have the roofs replaced & be shipped!
Soon we shall be passing eachother on the roads here in windsor!
Enjoy!!!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views