Sponsored

Ohio Bronco Club

The group is for Ohio Bronco enthusiasts looking to meet up and discuss everything to do with the Bronco, off- roading and tuning and whatever else brings us together. Its a Bronco Family
BigMex
Anyone get scheduled these last couple of weeks? Looks like quite a few finally got scheduled. I got a VIN and a 10/11 build date.
Show full message
Caveman
Caveman
10/4 build
Reactions: BigMex
Caveman
Caveman
4 Dr.,soft top, bd
BigMex
BigMex
@Caveman I’ve got a white BL, non Sas, Lux, dropped Tow, 2.3L and 7 speed MT. Obviously 4 door and soft top. Originally I was a softtop, and switched to MIC. Switched back with the hard top prep kit became available
Caveman
Caveman
2.7 sas
cap12271
I’m a 2 door so nothing here. On the positive side, I am headed to the off-roadeo in Vegas tomorrow!
  • Love
BigMex
BigMex
@cap12271 sad about the two door wait, happy for Off Roadeo! Please post your experience… I’m going to Austin next month
GreyBronco
GreyBronco
Still waitin
GreyBronco
GreyBronco
Oh it will be awhile. I reserved one in November 2020 and placed the order in March 2021. So I'm not expecting anything till next year.
Ltjb8
Ltjb8
I refuse to budge on the MIC top so I'm sure I will be waiting forever...ugh.
View previous replies…
Ltjb8
Ltjb8
@Jelly81Raider I also 1000% agree on not wanting to receive it during the winter with all of the salt all over lol!! (Not that it won't see salt anyway, but....)

I can't wait to see what they come up with for options in aftermarket tops. I think the Bestop Sunrider for the hardtop looks kind of interesting.
Jelly81Raider
Jelly81Raider
@Ltjb8 yeah that salt on top is gonna suck. Especially if I try to follow the rules and not take it thru a laser wash. I’m watching bestop as well, and also this company - Advanced Fiberglass Concepts https://www.advfiberglass.com/ - they’ve made some flares and hood for the Bronco and per their Instagram comments, are designing the hard top now with hopes of a Dec/Jan release.
Ltjb8
Ltjb8
@Jelly81Raider when I picked up the test drive Bronco the dealer ran it through their car wash right before I got there and it was legit dripping wet inside.
AD-CLE
AD-CLE
My FE has been built since 8/10 but still shows "In Production" if you have a MIC hard top best to not get too excited/saddened on a day to day basis.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views