Sponsored

WNY Bronco Group

Western New York area Bronco owners
Bignet
Just checking in to see if anyone was fortunate to get their build dates? I changed to a 4 door. I figured it would be at least another 6 months before the MIC tops would be ready for orders without a build date. I still haven’t gotten a date yet. I’ve only seen 1 black 4 door in the wild in WNY. It was in Grand Island.
Show full message
Funkdoobiest
Funkdoobiest
Week of 10/11 for a 4 door FE.

The only one I saw in the wild was the 4 door softy that Dave Smith had. Pretty sure it was their mannequin (blue window sticker from June) and I think they sold it as the last I saw it had plates on it and it's gone from their inventory.
JohnnyBronco
JohnnyBronco
@Funkdoobiest Probably moved to Service Loaner. They cannot sell mannequins for 6 months or like 7000 miles
JohnnyBronco
JohnnyBronco
I am just across your western border and saw what I presume to be mannequin, with dealer plates from Champion Ford in Erie - Black Diamond, Area 51, SAS, softtop
Funkdoobiest
Funkdoobiest
Very likely. I wonder why they would remove it from their inventory though. @JohnnyBronco
BuffaloBronco87
I have a 6/30 build date and am hoping for some good news in the next week or two from dirt mountain. A friend had his built this week after he switched to a soft top.
I test drove a white OBX 4dr at Gowanda Ford. I haven't seen any in the wild yet.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views