Sponsored

Colorado Bronco Club

A place for Coloradans to share ideas with other Bronco owners, organize meets, and plan 4X4 excursions into the great Rocky Mountains!
Tripodbruno
Hi i'm new to the club, but checking out Bronco6g for awhile. I can't wait to see more Broncos out on the trails. 2 door Badlands Sasquatch on order...waiting like most of you.

I recently attended the off-roadeo Texas and Super Celebration West. The off-roadeo was a blast. Attend if you can. I was able to get a drive at Super Celebration in a badlands on the Ruby Mountain 300 road trail. Fast forward a few weeks and I came back to camp in the area. I currently drive a well worn, slightly modified '05 Tacoma. In the interest of science I decided to run a control for myself and run my Tacoma on the same trail. I made it- barely. I got stuck twice and was able to self correct with my wife spotting me out and with sand-boards. There was much more effort and care in the Taco (I have to keep the Taco going until the Bronco arrives!) Compared to the Bronco the feel and ease on the trail is night and day. Locking diffs and sway bar disconnect are key. The trail was still fun in either vehicle. The Taco has been good to me (~250k barely a required repair) but can’t wait for the bronco. Always loved the old first gen. Drove a ‘92 for work a bit in the early ‘00s. Anticipating a new one since the 2003 concept!

See you all out there- happy trails!
Show full message

Attachments

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views