Sponsored

Colorado Bronco Club

A place for Coloradans to share ideas with other Bronco owners, organize meets, and plan 4X4 excursions into the great Rocky Mountains!
nomnom
Got my production date of early nov. If the timelines are consistent, i should have my bronco by thanksgiving.

velocity blue 4 door SAS base soft top, mod bumper, aux. I plan on doing a lot of aftermarket. Feel free to message or comment if anyone wants to meet up or set up an off-road cruise trip (maybe spring 2022?)
Show full message
Ambassador
Ambassador
Congrats Sir.
colobronco
colobronco
Congrats, but don't get your hopes up for Thanksgiving, I'd expect it early to mid December. My production date was 8/30 and it is finally cleared for shipping now with an estimated delivery of 10/09.
Reactions: nomnom
View previous replies…
Flounder21
Flounder21
@colobronco Were you getting emails stating you were delayed for some reason or another or was this just your timeline? I have a 4 Oct build date and trying to figure out when I should pick it up at the dealer. Thanks.
colobronco
colobronco
@Flounder21 no updates until the build email on 9/17. It looks like I was one of the later ones from my build date to get shipped. Some people were super lucky and shipped out a few days after blend date. Rail shipping will take a minimum of 1.5 weeks or as much as a month. Best case you could have it 2 weeks after build date, but plan on a little over a month.
Flounder21
Flounder21
NateM303
Mine looks like November but I am being patient. Thanks Phil Long Ford.
CNElliott
Seriously, Best of luck. I had an "In Production" date of 7/21/21. I did receive an email that mine has been build, but is being held hostage at dirt mountain until MIC2.0 can be installed. Here we are 2 months after production date and I am still in limbo... no further updates.
nomnom
nomnom
@CNElliott I hope to have better luck with a soft top
Flounder21
Flounder21
@nomnom I changed my order to soft top as well in July and bam, got a production date. I want a white hard top anyway.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views