Sponsored

Kentuckiana Bronco Club

For Bronco enthusiasts in the Louisville KY, Southern IN, areas
TondaB
Ok, I’ve had my Bronco for a week. I have decided against the two inch lift. I bought it from Zone Off Road. I’m doing leveling kit instead. Bought for a hundred bucks. Could return but if someone wants to buy for a hundred bucks, I’m in Louisville. 502-296-8885
DE212759-79E3-4F95-A239-E1E5AD57E1E8.jpeg
Show full message
Reactions: Eddie G-man
bytheway
bytheway
Westport boat ramp?
View previous replies…
bytheway
bytheway
@TondaB I'm in Crestwood, are you a fellow Oldham County resident? I've seen a couple Broncos on the road but not yours.
TondaB
TondaB
@bytheway I’m literally on the Jeff/Oldham line off Reamers. I own a lot in Westport across from Knock on Wood.
bytheway
bytheway
@TondaB I work up the street from there. If you drive past Westport and Murphy lane you'll see mine parked across from the Marathon station.
Reactions: TondaB
DorlanJ
DorlanJ
Looking nice! That's Oxford White right? The lighting makes that looks awesome.
TondaB
TondaB
Yes. Love the simplicity of black and white.
Tdogg4774
Did you go through Oxmoor or Jim Collins? I'm with Oxmoor, but worried they will try to jack up the MSRP whenever I finally convert my reservation. I'm a 7/13/20 reservation holder and have been extremely disappointed in Oxmoor. I've never been contacted by them, it's always me calling occasionally. Anyway, I held to '22 hoping for a Green and a painted top. I got the Green, and will probably go ahead and order once the '22 order bank opens up. I'm really hoping I'm not going to have to get into an argument over the final sticker though.
drose1
drose1
are black painted tops available for 2021 pushed to 2022? Asking since they've removed the Mod black painted on the B&P.
bytheway
bytheway
@drose1 When all the top problems came up back in April Ford said black mod top would be 2023. I think it is being made by a different company than the MIC tops (was originally supposed to be Webasto, but they changed after the fiasco).
PaulBrownSr
PaulBrownSr
Tdogg4774
Yes. I got their agreements that I would pay MSRP with no additional markups.
View previous replies…
TondaB
TondaB
@DorlanJ i paid what my original agreed upon price, but they tried to write it up for a different price "a ballpark figure" Then based tax on a price that was higher than my truck. Almost 3K difference that I called them out on ...... then the apologies for the mistakes started flowing. Mistakes or about to scoop 3K, not sure. Oxmoor Ford. I had photo screen shotted from the ford.com site..... Just a little game they tried to play I think.
DorlanJ
DorlanJ
@TondaB That's what I'm wondering if I'll have to do. I've bought 2 vehicles from Oxmoor Auto Group and have had to do some "beating up" to ensure they didn't get extra out of me on both deals. I'm 99% certain they have my name on a short list over at their Toyota dealership because of how much I beat them up on a TRD Pro back in 2018.

Thank you for the heads up and good thing I keep everything and take lots of screenshots.
Cwill79
Cwill79
@DorlanJ Are you still with Oxmoor? I just placed an order with them 3 weeks ago. Just curious how your experience has gone so far? Thanks
DorlanJ
DorlanJ
@Cwill79 I am still with them. My experience with them has been meh at best. They're polite and friendly, but non-responsive via call. Txting they'll get back to you because it hits their webCS and they're pretty decent at responding.
Regarding the Bronco experience, I've had to update them every step of the way.

When we had to re-submit the orders back in Oct, they knew nothing about it nor that it was happening. Bottom line, to purchase the vehicle I imagine it'll be straight forward process. They have continued to stand by no ADM and that any order will be an easy process if not just a little bit of conversation around the typical fun stuff.
Eddie G-man
Eddie G-man
DorlanJ hey I went to Oxmoor ford in 2021 and they had 10K markup on all the 3 of the Bronco’s that had in stock one was sold but the other two were there for the taking ( if u had an extra $10K) I ended up going to Jim O’Neal got my Outer Banks a week ago couldn’t be happier
DorlanJ
DorlanJ
@Eddie G-man Congrats man and glad you finally got yours! I was surprised that mine was finally scheduled for Nov build, cannot wait for the early Christmas present!
Was debating picking up one of the Wildtracks they've had in stock the past few months, but they would not budge on their ADM, even knowing I had a Bronco coming and that they'd essentially be making 3 sales off of me (Wildtrack, my order, plus "buying" back the Wildtrack and reselling it at a higher markup). End of the day, decided to just sit tight and wait it out.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views