Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
Contact
Just saw that there was a Central Texas group and I would like to say hi. I'm still awaiting my BB delivery as I have a MIC order that was built back on 06/29 awaiting it's top replacement. My dealer is Mac Haik in G'twn. Hopefully they will treat me right when it arrives.
Show full message
ThinBlueBronco
ThinBlueBronco
Welcome aboard!
j_marinelli
j_marinelli
Welcome!
Mr_Scoutmaster
Mr_Scoutmaster
Hey there. I am also with MH GT. Shaun and the team seem good. Their commitment to MSRP for reservation holders seems legit and they've told me the same. We haven't seen any ADM from those few broncos they've delivered. Out of curiosity -when was your reservation date? One thing they do avoid answering is where I sit in their dealer allocation.
Contact
Contact
@Mr_Scoutmaster Reservation date was July 13th 2020 and order date 01/31/21. Switched from Covert , Austin to MH GT in December.
PartyMarty
PartyMarty
@Contact yep, after no response from covert I also switched dealers (Although I went with Johnson sewell in marble falls as they’re slightly closer to me than Georgetown. I have a signed agreement at msrp with them too but not build date yet as a softie with an 8/22/20 res)
friethmiller
friethmiller
Hi @Contact! Welcome to the club. Going to have to do a local meet-up late in '22 when [hopefully] most of us have our Broncos.
Bd2008
Bd2008
WELCOME! More the merrier!
RRBronco
@Contact Have you heard anything about your Bronco? I am waiting for my 4dr Outer Banks from Mac Haik, built 7/20.
Contact
Contact
Mine hasn't been "built" yet. It is still " In production" since 06/29. Ford's email said it would be built(hardtop replacement) in September, but no news as of yet.
RRBronco
Mine is supposed to be replaced in October, but you are a few weeks ahead of me so probably looking like the end of October for me.
Contact
Contact
@RRBronco Oh, I thought you said it was already built. So, on the tracker your status is "built" but it's says 07/20? That's odd in that it;s usually after it is built it ships
RRBronco
@Contact Still in production - blend date was 7/19/2021 but “built” date was 7/20 but still hanging out in Michigan since then.
friethmiller
friethmiller
Sounds like you both have "Dirt Mountain" Broncos. Just waiting on MIC tops.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views