Sponsored

Nevada Bronco Club

A group to discuss the new 2021 Ford Bronco for those in Nevada, however, all are welcomed to join.
VegasJason
So I just checked the events tab, and I see we have no events as the NV bronco club. Who is the admin / leader, and is there any interest in maybe scheduling a meet up in town? Would love to get to know some of you future / current Bronco owners.

Anyone already getting off road? I’m hungry, and eager to get dusty after the off roadeo!
Show full message
airishfan
that be a great idea about a meet up.
VegasJason
VegasJason
@Jkado i see you are the admin. Any interest ?
Desert Taco
Desert Taco
I'm interested!
BattleBornBronco
BattleBornBronco
Interested. Get my bronco from granger in 2 weeks
VegasJason
VegasJason
Ok, I’ll start it then. I live on the East side of town. About 10 minutes from Ferguson’s downtown. You know, the joint that looks like two long haul tankers fornicating like caterpillars. It’s our favorite place for coffee, ample parking next door at the Llama lot, central Vegas, easy access to freeways to cruise out to Lake Meade, RedRock, Mt. Charleston.

It’s a great place to meet for coffee until we can all meet on the trail.

Any interest ? I’m thinking Saturday or Sundays. Maybe 9:30AM.
mrjp
mrjp
I`m not able to make it until November.
BattleBornBronco
BattleBornBronco
Also busy most of oct until mid Nov
airishfan
can't make sat, going to ca my self
Jkado
Jkado
Hey @VegasJason, I hadn't intended to have any meet ups until I "received" my bronco. But by all means if anyone wants to have a meet-up feel free to set it up. I am not aware that the admin of the group is the only one that can set up event (at least I can't see a setting to change that).

I would love to also meet up with anyone already having their bronco or at least has a delivery date to talk about their experience with the whole thing. So let me know.
VegasJason
VegasJason
I only know that because I tried to see if I could schedule something on this forum and it said only admins can.
Jkado
Jkado
@VegasJason let me reach out to the B6G Admins and see if that’s something that can be changed. If not, I’ll turn my notifications on and ensure events anyone wants to post are created.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views