Sponsored

NEBRASKA BRONCO CLUB

THIS CLUB IS FOR FORD BRONCO FANS LIVING IN NEBRASKA OR NEIGHBORING STATES (SD,CO,KS,IA,MO)
Mrpenn46
Hello all, Just found this group. I have a 4dr Badlands, Cactus gray, Lux, Tow, non sas, and Mic waiting on dirt mountain for a new hard top.

I ended up ordering through Granger when Anderson Ford refused to give me a straight answer on what they were going to charge.
Show full message
Nextgenbroncfan
Nextgenbroncfan
I did the same thing after asking the salesman at Woodhouse if they were willing to match what Granger was offering and all he said was "you can change your dealer anytime", so I did. I have a Rapid Red 4dr BB non SAS soft top being built the week of October 11th. Welcome to the group.
Mrpenn46
Mrpenn46
@Nextgenbroncfan I almost wish they had said that, at least it would have been honest. Anderson tried the "we know there are some offers or there, there is no way they are actually selling below invoice, nobody does that and makes money", line.

So I told them I wasn't ready to order and I'd let them know, then promptly called Ford and switched. Lol
PulltheLeverBronc
PulltheLeverBronc
I’ve got a 7/13 reservation for a 4-door wildtrak, ordered at the beginning of February. I’ve heard nothing. Too bad Anderson was non-committal. I suppose they can afford to be at the moment with supply being what it is.
Mrpenn46
Mrpenn46
@PulltheLeverBronc They were noncommittal back in early February when I ordered, before all the supply issues were massively apparent. Initially they committed to "no higher than" MSRP, but when I was ready to order I asked if they were willing to offer a similar deal to Granger they got squirrely in their wording and didn't sound as firm on no ADM. The last straw was pulling out the old lie that "no dealership can make money selling below invoice" trope.

Overall I found the interactions I had with them lacking, given the hype and existing offers around the country. 🤷‍♂️

Their loss.
After I switched dealers I got a (canned) email from the service manager touting the service department. I may use them for warranty work and a couple of the early oil changes but we'll see. I got to take delivery first, LOL

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views